Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sticktracy

Yup same on ole Falcons

68 posts in this topic

YUP Same ole Falcons. Ryan almost being picked off because he locks into too much on Gonzales, People thinking Roddy White is an elite reciever when most of his catches he makes are sideline catches. Roddy white playing again like he did when Vick was here dropping passes. Ryan better make the playoffs this year this is his 3rd year. Sure didnt take Vick that long to win a playoff game #just sayn.

I still support Ryan but he AND THIS TEAM need to do alot better than what we saw in the 1rst pre-season game. Joe Flacco on the other hand has looked like Joe Montana the second coming. What i want to see tonight , I want to see Ryan not lock in on Gonzales so much. I wanna see Roddy Make a nice catch in coverage and not have a case of the dropsies. Turner is alright.

ChessPlayer1 and Mathis81WR like this

YUP Same ole Falcons. Ryan almost being picked off because he locks into too much on Gonzales, People thinking Roddy White is an elite reciever when most of his catches he makes are sideline catches. Roddy white playing again like he did when Vick was here dropping passes. Ryan better make the playoffs this year this is his 3rd year. Sure didnt take Vick that long to win a playoff game #just sayn.

I still support Ryan but he AND THIS TEAM need to do alot better than what we saw in the 1rst pre-season game. Joe Flacco on the other hand has looked like Joe Montana the second coming. What i want to see tonight , I want to see Ryan not lock in on Gonzales so much. I wanna see Roddy Make a nice catch in coverage and not have a case of the dropsies. Turner is alright.

enough about vick, seriously.

I'm getting Subway for lunch today.

im gettin quiznos!

geez i love cold cut combos. if only they werent so bad for you..

I am thinking the Chicken Bacon Ranch. I feel like eating like crap today.

Yep we all know the Superbowl is won and lost in the second pre season game. If ONLY we could be as good as the Lions were in 2008, they were the pre season champs at 4-0, to bad they went 0-16 in regular season.

Yep we all know the Superbowl is won and lost in the second pre season game. If ONLY we could be as good as the Lions were in 2008, they were the pre season champs at 4-0, to bad they went 0-16 in regular season.

I mean heck we'll be atleast decent this year. I want Ryan to get a lombardi before Joe flacco

I am thinking the Chicken Bacon Ranch. I feel like eating like crap today.

Man, that looks good on their commercials. Of course you could put Ranch on a flip-flop and it would taste good.

I mean heck we'll be atleast decent this year. I want Ryan to get a lombardi before Joe flacco

How's your shower curtain? :lol::lol:

Optimus*Crimes and NCFalconfan like this

Man, that looks good on their commercials. Of course you could put Ranch on a flip-flop and it would taste good.

ehh never been a big ranch person..

I make something similar but I makea creamy garlic/pepper corn/ parm sauce in stead of ranch....it will make you smack your momma.

How's your shower curtain? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Gritz, your dog is loading up on some serious ruffage man... by the time the purple people eaters game arrives, it ain't gonna be prettybiggrin.gif

ehh never been a big ranch person..

I make something similar but I makea creamy garlic/pepper corn/ parm sauce in stead of ranch....it will make you smack your momma.

I love ranch! Eat it on everything, but that parm sauce does sound good.

Gritz, your dog is loading up on some serious ruffage man... by the time the purple people eaters game arrives, it ain't gonna be prettybiggrin.gif

He's in training like everyone else HASH...... :D

I have a feeling though he'd like to poop on this thread (and it's starter...).

He's in training like everyone else HASH...... biggrin.gif

I have a feeling though he'd like to poop on this thread (and it's starter...).

The vikings welcome mat will soon recieve a load as big as chico-dog himself... ohmy.gif