Speed separates Bowman. Update on his enrollment status.

SacFalcFan

bulldogs suck, go gt!

Your post matches your avatar how appropriate!

I think this class for UGA will see a lot of early enrollees. We already have two and I could see Hunter Long, Watts Dantzler, Justin Scott-Wesley, and a few others as well.

I think this class for UGA will see a lot of early enrollees. We already have two and I could see Hunter Long, Watts Dantzler, Justin Scott-Wesley, and a few others as well.

i know of conley, corey moore, lemay, and bowman right now as for sure early enrollees.. i know a few other guys may come in early as well.

I highly doubt Scott-Wesley will be an early enrollee. He's signing a football scholarship, but make no mistake about it that track is his thing. I can't see him giving up his senior season of track to get a jump start on football.

I highly doubt Scott-Wesley will be an early enrollee. He's signing a football scholarship, but make no mistake about it that track is his thing. I can't see him giving up his senior season of track to get a jump start on football.

Good point!

i can't wait to see how scott-wesley does with track next year.. he did a lot in just 1 year.

V

In other news, Devin's brother, Michael, who plays for Alabama, is getting some time at H-Back this Fall. He is up to 6'4" and a solid 225 pounds.

Devin and Michael seem to be different body types, but both kids have a lot of talent.

This news is about as relevant as your passing game...

Yeah yeah I know "Whens the last time Uga won a national title". Blah Blah Blah

V

This news is about as relevant as your passing game...

Yeah yeah I know "Whens the last time Uga won a national title". Blah Blah Blah

Devin, like Michael, may have some growing left to do. Both kids are good talents with strong character and I hope Devin does well at Georgia.

And I appreciate the props on relevance -- expecting some big things from McElroy, Julio, Maze, Hanks (another Georgia kid), and company this season.

I love it when fans from other teams start bragging about winning with Georgia players, as if UGA can sign every prospect in the state of Georgia.

Some instate kids grow up being fans of other schools, some have parents that moved into the state.

Not bragging about winning with Georgia players -- just trying to make my points relative to the topic in this thread, Georgia commit Devin Bowman. Michael Bowman is Devin's brother and, to this point, has not played a meaningful down for Alabama. Hanks is a kid who Georgia did not want, along with most other schools, in part because he was expected to choose baseball over football.

The one kid from Georgia that I think is a difference maker for Alabama over the next few years is Adrian Hubbard. With that said, there is an Alabama kid, Ben Jones, who I would sure have loved to have watched play for the Crimson Tide the past few years. As you mentioned, you can't get them all.

Not bragging about winning with Georgia players -- just trying to make my points relative to the topic in this thread, Georgia commit Devin Bowman. Michael Bowman is Devin's brother and, to this point, has not played a meaningful down for Alabama. Hanks is a kid who Georgia did not want, along with most other schools, in part because he was expected to choose baseball over football.

The one kid from Georgia that I think is a difference maker for Alabama over the next few years is Adrian Hubbard. With that said, there is an Alabama kid, Ben Jones, who I would sure have loved to have watched play for the Crimson Tide the past few years. As you mentioned, you can't get them all.

We can blame the Hubbard loss on our dearly departed John Fabris.....

If the topic was about Michael you would have a point. Hanks name was never mentioned until you interjected it but its cool, like I said in another thread, you can't help it.

If the topic was about Michael you would have a point. Hanks name was never mentioned until you interjected it but its cool, like I said in another thread, you can't help it.

Calm down brother. Added Hanks as a reference to our passing game, which YOU brought up as an attempt to jab.

You are trying a little too hard. There are plenty of opportunities for you to get a shot in on me where it fits and is deserved. Exercise some patience and give it another go.

Calm down brother. Added Hanks as a reference to our passing game, which YOU brought up as an attempt to jab.

You are trying a little too hard. There are plenty of opportunities for you to get a shot in on me where it fits and is deserved. Exercise some patience and give it another go.

Says the guy who's taken unwarranted shots at UGA and the fanbase. Unlike yourself I don't trash talk unless I or my team is addressed except for this instance when referencing Bammers passing game. You brought in the elder Bowman who has nothing to do with the OP so you caught a jab. Nice try though "brother"!!!

Says the guy who's taken unwarranted shots at UGA and the fanbase. Unlike yourself I don't trash talk unless I or my team is addressed except for this instance when referencing Bammers passing game. You brought in the elder Bowman who has nothing to do with the OP so you caught a jab. Nice try though "brother"!!!

Thanks chief. Just trying to point for UGA fans that Devin may have some growing to do given his genetics. Still not sure why it hurt your feelings that I would bring up Michael Bowman, which is most certainly related to the original topic -- HIS BROTHER.

I will continue to do my thing and you continue to do yours. I have a feeling you are gonna get those feelings hurt more when the season starts. :D

Thanks chief. Just trying to point for UGA fans that Devin may have some growing to do given his genetics. Still not sure why it hurt your feelings that I would bring up Michael Bowman, which is most certainly related to the original topic -- HIS BROTHER.

I will continue to do my thing and you continue to do yours. I have a feeling you are gonna get those feelings hurt more when the season starts. :D

Of course he has growing to do, he's a 17 y/o high school senior, another irrelevant point. Whatever you say though, Michael has a lot to do with Devin even if they are completely different players and two different body types. Here's the finale hoss, as a Uga fan Ive learned to temper my expectations so losses don't affect me like others but good luck with the task of repeating in the SEC, something tells me you'll be more inclined to address your own fanbase during the season!