Secondary gets TOASTED today.

Let me start off by saying that I know it was only practice today, and our #1 CB Dunta Robinson wasn't playing. However, all i heard on EVERY talk sports radio show today was how bad our secondary got burnt by the Brady/Moss combo. Granted I know that Brady and Moss have hooked up to make a lot of defenses look bad. But all i've been hearing this off season is how much more improved our secondary will be this year. What gives? I wasn't at camp today, could someone who was there give there take on it?

Let me start off by saying that I know it was only practice today, and our #1 CB Dunta Robinson wasn't playing. However, all i heard on EVERY talk sports radio show today was how bad our secondary got burnt by the Brady/Moss combo. Granted I know that Brady and Moss have hooked up to make a lot of defenses look bad. But all i've been hearing this off season is how much more improved our secondary will be this year. What gives? I wasn't at camp today, could someone who was there give there take on it?

My answer, it was brady and moss in practice. Practice involves no pressure, no threat of being hit, no knocking a QB off his rythmn. and in 7 on 7 drills, no real pressure or pocket collapsing, etc... i think you know where i'm going with this.

You put one of, if not the most accurate passer in the NFL in a practice scenario with one of the tallest, fastet, and gifted recievers in the NFL, without anything gamelike to distract or disrupt rythmn, EVERY secondary is going to get torched on a consistent basis.