Trey Lewis ... working hard to get off the bubble.

MagnusXXIII

Some people just have that look of being a bad azz dude. Trey looks the part. Let us hope he continues to play like Tarzan and not Jane!

Huh?... Not sure I follow, but ok...

I don't get the impression Trey is "playin". He seems more like a gentle giant, than a Tarzan or a Jane. More like, quiet but deadly I'd say. But hey... we'll see. & "I" can't wait. B)

On DT Trey Lewis’ performance on Thursday:

Trey was very disruptive. He was one of the bright spots on the defensive side of the ball. He was very aggressive, and he was knocking the line of scrimmage back. That is what we have got to get out of our tackle play to have the kind of success we want to have on defense.”

As already pointed out Lewis, Johnson, Walker are not eligible for the PS

Jerry and Peters are but if the Falcons put them on the PS (Ha) another team would grab them.

So currently there is not DT to put on the PS.

At Safety they just resigned Derricks and Brock for a total of 8.

I think Moore, Bush, Derricks, and Schillinger are all eligible for the PS

Coleman, DeCoud are not.

I do not know the PS status for Brock and Giordano.

Great info, I'd prefer Giordano with the kid Schillinger on the PS, at least.

Lewis was a highly-rated pick when he was drafted. But he got injured and couldnt stay healthy. Then he got too FAT. Now he is healthy and showing us the potential I always thought he had.

I don't recall Lewis being highly rated when he was drafted Jedi especially coming out of Washburn. When we drafted him in the sixth round most everybody on here didn't know who he was.

What are you asking? Are you baiting posters who think Lewis will be cut? Don't think there's many left @ this point...

"I" Like the sound of that. :D I know many folks back in KS would agree. We don't always pick up much on our native son, & when we do it hasn't always been flttering, but the last couple weeks have been pretty fun.

Go Trey!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't recall Lewis being highly rated when he was drafted Jedi especially coming out of Washburn. When we drafted him in the sixth round most everybody on here didn't know who he was.

He was considered a "diamond in the rough" type pick. I had high hopes for him. It is good to see him starting to live up to his potential. He has a ton of up-side. He is finally showing the force he can be now that he is healthy.

He was considered a "diamond in the rough" type pick. I had high hopes for him. It is good to see him starting to live up to his potential. He has a ton of up-side. He is finally showing the force he can be now that he is healthy.

Now don't get me wrong my friend, I hope he does well for us. He just wasn't highly touted coming out of Washburn but I wish the guy well and hopes he does well for us this season.