What impact Players were picked after Moore

Moore is another Will Overstreet. This guy will never be an impact player.

Overstreet retired from the NFL after continued shoulder injuries. He graduated with his M.B.A. in Finance in December 2006. Currently he is the founder and CEO of a software company headquartered in Knoxville, TN, called Voices Heard Media, Inc.

Edited by real_fan

So we win our first preseason game and you rush in here to whine about Moore ? No other topic sprang to your mind?

I am worried about the health of the roster. Preseason means nothing. The goal is to get healthy for the season. Main pieces are injured. Robinson is even missing reps.

So we win our first preseason game and you rush in here to whine about Moore ? No other topic sprang to your mind ?

I'm sure the next topic will be that the Falcons must have been lying about Turner's recovery from ankle injury. It's obvious since he only played in the 1st series tonight.

Or maybe it will be about how much better the QB play would be if we still had Shockley on the roster.

as I recall, moore is not even in his second season....lets just relax a little bit. it happens in the NFL guys get hurt. after last season, the staff is taking extra precautions. maybe that would have helped overstreet. just rest the guy when the games don't count.

CALM DOWN......ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS YET!

just because your girl didn't make you breakfast this morning doesn't mean it will never happen.....sometimes you just have to wait and see....

I am worried about the health of the roster. Preseason means nothing. The goal is to get healthy for the season. Main pieces are injured. Robinson is even missing reps.

No, you are being a drama queen.

Moore is not a 'main piece' as we have 2 NFL quality starters at the S position already, and the S we drafted this year shows signs of being serviceable.