Spoon not very effective

chazbykr

Good lord.

Maybe it's time to ask the mods to start a "Pro Football for Newcomers" forum.

Some of us who have watched football for more than six days could serve as Professors Emeritus over there....gently introducing numbskulls to the many ways of the NFL.

:lol: Kind of like a "You Don't Know Jack About Football 101" course. Lesson 1: You can't learn if you think you know it all. Lesson 2: If everyone is laughing but you then it's probably you that doesn't know what they are talking about. Lesson 3: Ask questions and research (The interwebs is your friend).

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw good coverage by weatherspoon. when he had to make a tackle he had to do it out of his area he was holding down.

KC couldn't even make a throw if spoon was around. I pretty much stayed glued in my seat except for all the cheering parts. so I may have missed a play. but I do not recall a bad coverage by weatherspoon.

so charles do you think he should have stayed in his pocket and not helped out his teammates make a tackle and have great coverage where mike smith would be very glad to have him; or should weatherspoon do bad coverage but make one or two plays out of his pocket so you think he is a great player while mike smith sees a player who cannot stay in his pocket. cause a player who cannot stay in his pocket lets the BIG plays happen a lot in just one quarter.

OK - stop it. Just STOP it.

I will not tolerate sane, sensible and thought out posts like this.

This is the AFMB: where posters like Charles W have a venue to post pointless garbage.

Now then, back to the juvenile garbage posts and comments...........

take it away, Charlie......

Da-n -47 and counting. Sorry I messed with all ya'll's girl. See what I see and tell it like I see it. Spoons got a ways to go. Glad we still got a good corp at Lb. AND I really do hope he becomes a beast because I am a fan (long time)and always hope for the best from all our players and the team. By you're aggressive defense I assume you all are as well.

Da-n -47 and counting. Sorry I messed with all ya'll's girl. See what I see and tell it like I see it. Spoons got a ways to go. Glad we still got a good corp at Lb. AND I really do hope he becomes a beast because I am a fan (long time)and always hope for the best from all our players and the team. By you're aggressive defense I assume you all are as well.

I forget what my threshold is set to, but your posts are showing up now, or at least this one is. Don't worry about it, man. Sean is what we've needed there for a while, I believe. I think his fire/passion for the game is going to translate nicely into his performance. Just a little early to call off one preseason game.

Maybe you are just telling it like you wish it was. If this were baseball and the first pitch of the game was called a ball, you would say the pitcher just doesn't have it tonight.

Same could happen to your precious spoon. Not saying it will but injuries happen, it's all part of the game.

I don't think their trying to trash Dez,

I think they are making the point the orginal poster and swifts belief that we would regret not taking Dez is a bit premature.

Rookies take time, and need the game to slow down quite a bit and most are not in NFL shape etheir coming out of college, so everyone needs to take a laxative and get the hot **** out before game 2. It could be next season before spooon makes a huge impact we are solid at the LB core and if the DLine continues there is no rush, there is no reason to jump the gun if he struggles the pre seaon or this year. Solid rookies take time, and coaching, they are long term investments. They are not high paid FA.