Spoon not very effective

chazbykr

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Roddy White not good enough? Just wondering... Plus our front office values character (not that what he did was a REAL character concern). I blame Deion more than Dez for what happened. Still, you pretty much hav eto be squeaky clean to get drafted by this organization. I am fine with that. Not that everyone needs to be a choir boy but there cannot be any stray marks on your record to be a Falcon.

The intent to distribute charge was a false report, and was dropped. Get your facts straight if you're going to be a ******** chicken little.

solid point... and what has Dez done to this extent ...ooooooooooooo

Babineaux, a fifth-year defensive tackle and arguably the Falcons' best pass rusher this season, has been charged with possession of 1½ ounces of marijuana. He was arrested during a traffic stop on Interstate 85 at 10:45 p.m. ET Thursday.

yet Dez is a bad guy :lol:

Babineaux, a fifth-year defensive tackle and arguably the Falcons' best pass rusher this season, has been charged with possession of 1½ ounces of marijuana. He was arrested during a traffic stop on Interstate 85 at 10:45 p.m. ET Thursday.

Didn't Dez Bryant used to show up late to games when he was in college?

No thank you.

i hear dez is having a slow start in dallas camp. and still hasnt done anything in pre season in 2 games

as matter of fact spoon has more tackles in 1 game than dez has catches in 2 games

Edited by sean weatherspoon

Guest mashburn

I saw good coverage by weatherspoon. when he had to make a tackle he had to do it out of his area he was holding down.

KC couldn't even make a throw if spoon was around. I pretty much stayed glued in my seat except for all the cheering parts. so I may have missed a play. but I do not recall a bad coverage by weatherspoon.

so charles do you think he should have stayed in his pocket and not helped out his teammates make a tackle and have great coverage where mike smith would be very glad to have him; or should weatherspoon do bad coverage but make one or two plays out of his pocket so you think he is a great player while mike smith sees a player who cannot stay in his pocket. cause a player who cannot stay in his pocket lets the BIG plays happen a lot in just one quarter.

Edited by mashburn

I saw good coverage by weatherspoon. when he had to make a tackle he had to do it out of his area he was holding down.

KC couldn't even make a throw if spoon was around. I pretty much stayed glued in my seat except for all the cheering parts. so I may have missed a play. but I do not recall a bad coverage by weatherspoon.

so charles do you think he should have stayed in his pocket and not helped out his teammates make a tackle and have great coverage where mike smith would be very glad to have him; or should weatherspoon do bad coverage but make one or two plays out of his pocket so you think he is a great player while mike smith sees a player who cannot stay in his pocket. cause a player who cannot stay in his pocket lets the BIG plays happen a lot in just one quarter.

Stay in his pocket??? Is he a quarterback? He's a LB for pete's sake with speed, he should be able to make tackles side line to side line and make the da-n tackle when he gets there. That glaring play against that screen pass where the back is coming straight at him and he totally missed the tackle and some of the "always around the play" stuff I keep hearing ain't production gentlemen. I hope the guy becomes the real deal but I won't cast a blind eye his way.

Stay in his pocket??? Is he a quarterback? He's a LB for pete's sake with speed, he should be able to make tackles side line to side line and make the da-n tackle when he gets there. That glaring play against that screen pass where the back is coming straight at him and he totally missed the tackle and some of the "always around the play" stuff I keep hearing ain't production gentlemen. I hope the guy becomes the real deal but I won't cast a blind eye his way.

Because no linebacker has ever whiffed on a tackle. Who gives a ****?

I can't wait to come in here in 3 months and read about what a bust Spoon is when we're marching into the playoffs with home field. It is shocking how stupid this fanbase is and the fact that I have to compete with you people for breathing air and jobs boggles my mind. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: