Sevendust in the studio recording a song for the Falcons?

I just don't like anything that plays on the radio. They all sound the same, and most of them wine the whole time. I just don't like FFDP. Were you in the Corps?......Saw your avatar was an EGA, just thought i'd ask.

I'm with you on the radio play thing. Most of the time I'm not into bands that get radio play. My favorites are Pantera, Nailbomb, Stuck Mojo (Guitarist for Stuck Mojo is brothers with guitartst for SevenDust), Sepultura, Lamb of God, SOME of Slipknot, Mudvayne, Fear Factory...basically anything heavy...and my guilty pleasure is ICP. Those guys crack me up.

Yes, I was in the Corps. Got out in 2003. Semper Fi!

It sounds like you aren't a big fan of the classic that is "Falcons Fever"! ph34r.gif

LMFAO, I was just thinking the same thing. I'm not a big country music fan, but I thought that an artist with some relative talent such as Travis Tritt would've writen something half way decent. About 1 minute into him singing it during that halftime show when they introduced it, I had to swallow my own throw up.

We need a good fight song, something to play after TDs and during player intros. I mean, when the greatest fight song you've had is "Too Legit to Quit", you've got issues.

I'm with you on the radio play thing. Most of the time I'm not into bands that get radio play. My favorites are Pantera, Nailbomb, Stuck Mojo (Guitarist for Stuck Mojo is brothers with guitartst for SevenDust), Sepultura, Lamb of God, SOME of Slipknot, Mudvayne, Fear Factory...basically anything heavy...and my guilty pleasure is ICP. Those guys crack me up.

Yes, I was in the Corps. Got out in 2003. Semper Fi!

That's whats up. I went in in 2004 and got out in 2008. 2nd battalion 8th Marines. Semper Fi!

Has anyone heard about the band Sevendust being in the studio recording a song for the Birds?

I asked Jay Adams on Twitter and he had not heard anything about it but he is a huge 7D fan so he said he is going to get right on it tomorrow.

If this is true (which I believe is being that Clint, the guitarist tweeted about it), this is gonna rule. I only wish I was back in the ATL to hear Sevendust after scoring a TD! GO FALCONS!

Ok, who is Sevendust??