My TV says Game will be shown live in Atlanta

JerryDwane

Hey guys, I didn't want to start a new thread to ask if the pre-season games are going to be broadcast on the radio, so I just tucked the question here. If they're going to be on the radio, does anyone know what station? I don't have NFLN, so I was hoping to catch/PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL a radio broadcast.

NFLN sucks, and all you will be watching is run through replays.

I got this info, but don't know how accurate it is.

ATLANTA FALCONS

(Aug 13 vs Kansas City, Aug 27 @ Miami, Sept 2 @ Jacksonville)

Atlanta: WXIA 11 (NBC)

Macon, GA: WGXA (FOX 24)

Columbus, GA: WXTX (FOX 54)

Augusta, GA: WFXG (FOX 54)

Savannah, GA: WTGS (FOX 28)

Birmingham, AL: WABM (MY 68)

http://the506.com/sports/

Edited by Faithful Falcon

Guys I am not BSing anyone here.. I have cable and it says channel 4 pregame 7:30 game at 8 I have no reason to play games about stuff like this. At the same time as I said in the start of this topic "I wonder if its true" or if its a mistake this is why I posted in the first place because I am shocked.

Guys I am not BSing anyone here.. I have cable and it says channel 4 pregame 7:30 game at 8 I have no reason to play games about stuff like this. At the same time as I said in the start of this topic "I wonder if its true" or if its a mistake this is why I posted in the first place because I am shocked.

Check my link to 11Alive.com and check the TV Listing for Friday August 13, at 8:00 pm. It's says NFL Preseason, The Kansas City Chiefs @ The Atlanta Falcons. No need to explain. You're in good hands.

It was said in a post earlier today that we would not be able to watch the game live for us locals..

I don't think that sellout rule even applies to preseason games. I can't even remember when they weren't televised, tbh, but maybe they didn't use to do that. They're kind of like advertising for the team, and hopefully will get people fired up to come to the reg season games. Seems like last year, channel 36 WATL in Atlanta was the one showing them. H*ll, I don't know... I guess I'm spoiled by being local, and knowing that we'll usually get the games.