Anybody feel like surfing?

Andre5000

HOLY MOLY BATMAN!!! I surf and when i see this it makes me a little jittery.. i had a shark encouter 15 years ago, a bull shark, about 6 feet long.. that was scary enough for me.. took me years to get over it.. but if i EVER SAW THIS, i probably would stick to Skiing and sports NOT in the ocean..

http://www.surfline.com/video/locals/great-whites-off-san-o_46403

http://www.surfline.com/video/locals/great-whites-off-san-o_46403

Edited by SkiFalcon

I could not have filmed that through all the #### I would be putting in the water.

Best thing to do is prob just sit still.. Splishing and splashing wouldnt be a good idea.. Sharkey was lookin kinda curious there too.. I was just checking the surf report cause i may be headin out to hit some waves next week and that was on todays page.. WOWZER.. Made me think twice.. The place i go (Tamarindo and Mal Pais Costa Rica) rarely has Shark attacks cause there are no seals (cause we are often mistaken for seals) and Sharks have plenty of food.. The big thing is Crocs.. If you surf the Brown Water (water near the river mouth) u gotta watch for Crocs.. Its advised never to surf near Brown Water after heavy rain, which is pretty much every day during summer (Rainy Season) i stay away from the river.. i know guys that surf there all the time cause the waves are nice near the river when the tide is going in and they see Crocs.. not my cup o tea