Ryan ISN'T Brady

phocis850

I would. Money on the table.

Brady is coming off injury, and has few years left. He even seems disinterested in this year already. He's close to done... only the next big contract he gets to sign soon keeps him playing. I guarantee he takes tons of Guaranteed Money and does not finish out the contract.

Ryan's age here is the deciding factor.

tom brady is ******* ******* a supermodel isn't like he's sucking on some vitamin d

So ******* what ? super model ? **** that, you bro can suck all the man tongue you want and have ALL the ******* super models too, Me ? Not. I'm cool with non super models thanks. I wouldn't even kiss my MOM on the lips you sick ****s lol. and she's a CHICK. lol

So ******* what ? super model ? **** that, you bro can suck all the man tongue you want and have ALL the ******* super models too, Me ? Not. I'm cool with non super models thanks. I wouldn't even kiss my MOM on the lips you sick ****s lol. and she's a CHICK. lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That! +1

It's ok to kiss your dad (on the cheek), but come on... ON THE LIPS???http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/08/03/tom-brady-gets-a-special-birthday-visit-from-papa-brady/brady-and-dad.jpgMatt Ryan would NEVER do that. Matt Ryan where's Old Spice!

Brady is on the way down. Ryan is on the way up. Trust me on this one folks.