4 less monday night tickets for the aint's fans

just got mine. GO FALCONS!!!!!

Wow. Are you telling me that you can still get 4 seats together for a Monday nite game against the Falcons biggest rival, the hated WORLD CHAMPION New Orleans Saints? How is that possible? Everything I read tells me that this should be the best Falcons team EVER and you can still buy 4 seats together. Falcon fans should be ashamed.Ashamed.It's been 3 years since someone was able to walk up and buy ONE ticket at the Superdome.

Wow. Are you telling me that you can still get 4 seats together for a Monday nite game against the Falcons biggest rival, the hated WORLD CHAMPION New Orleans Saints? How is that possible? Everything I read tells me that this should be the best Falcons team EVER and you can still buy 4 seats together. Falcon fans should be ashamed.Ashamed.It's been 3 years since someone was able to walk up and buy ONE ticket at the Superdome.

That's funny because I got 2 20 yd line sideline seats in the superdome from your mom after I let her...

how bad are the saints boards that all you fags have to troll over here?

ummmm... i got two tickets last year, lower level on the like 25 yd line for the game in Nawlins.... i wasn't exactly sweating bullets trying to find said tickets. Your snide comment: FAIL