Chris Houston update.....

I'm in Ohio,bout 1.5 hrs. from Detroit.Just heard on local sports radio,Houston got demoted today to 2nd string and thats with Lois Delmas out,guess it kinda shows we got the better end of that trade....I forget,due to having a bad case of sum-timers,what did we get for that trade?.....On another note,FOOTBALL IS AROUND THE CORNER,and I for one,AM STOKED,GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Edited by Steezy-ATL-Alwayz

haha nice. I read something earlier last week where Houston was saying that when coaches don't want you, it can affect your play on the field. I think we gave that chump all the opportunities in the world, just for the life of him could not turn his head around to take advantage of it.

:lol::lol: This makes me think back to a few poster who were claiming that Crisp would be better in the Detroit system.

yeah, the same posters that mocked me for posting and calling BS on the Houston DET article that said how ATL treated him so bad and how he was shining in DET

:lol::lol: This makes me think back to a few poster who were claiming that Crisp would be better in the Detroit system.

yeah, the same posters that mocked me for posting and calling BS on the Houston DET article that said how ATL treated him so bad and how he was shining in DET

Calvin Johnson-WR- Lions Aug. 4 - 2:01 pm et

Calvin Johnson has been "pretty much unstoppable" in training camp despite "excellent" coverage by CB Chris Houston.

According to beat writer Tom Kowalski, the Lions are forcing the ball to Johnson in the redzone, and he's making the catch "almost every time." To keep the defense guessing, he's running more than just fade routes. Johnson is a good bet to lead all receivers in touchdowns this season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?id=4153&sport=NFL