Best Seat

ohiodawg8

The gf and I have decided to drive down to Lexington to see the game on 10/23. Last night we were talking about where to sit. She likes to be close to the game and sit behind the Uga bench. I like to sit up higher so I can see the whole game with ease. I am curious where does everyone like to sit in the stands to watch a game?

The gf and I have decided to drive down to Lexington to see the game on 10/23. Last night we were talking about where to sit. She likes to be close to the game and sit behind the Uga bench. I like to sit up higher so I can see the whole game with ease. I am curious where does everyone like to sit in the stands to watch a game?

Really personal preference, and quite possibly depends on the stadium. Never been to lexington before. At Sanford, my old seats were on the 20 yd line and about row 5 or so. Which when they were on that side of the field, it was awesome. And because you were in the middle of it, could really feel the crowd. However, when they were about the 50 yd line or more the other way, it was really hard to see over the players. So had to watch the screen a good bit.

My seats now are in the upper deck. Which is nice because you can see the whole field and watch plays develop. However, because we're up there a good ways, you sometimes feel "out of it". Meaning, it doesn't get quite as loud and you almost feel detached at times.

Ideally I'd like to be some where in between. Unfortunately, I haven't earned enough points to get there. One of these days hopefully....

I hate the upper level in Commonwealth; I mean you can see stuff but it's definitely way up there (as I'm sure it is in most any stadium)...

My seats are lower level around the 20 yardline, my friend's are lower level endzone, and I would much prefer either of those over upper level...

But I never sit in my seats anyway; a group of us stand up in the walkway behind the lower section and watch the games from there... I'll be behind section 142, come find me... :D

it depends on the stadium... the visiting fans usually sit in the 600 section in athens and you don't want to sit that high, but i do like sitting higher at games. i want to see the entire play develop. i don't like sitting real close to the field because at times you have a camera in your view of the play depending again on the stadium.