A good nickname for the GA Dome!

bigjmw84

Call it exaclty what it looks like....the Tent!! :lol:

Only when you and the other Taint-ies start calling the Superdome what it really is - here I'll help you out with a visual in case you can't read

bite_me_toilet_300-735161.jpg

Question - IS THIS THE NEW ORLEANS SUPERDOME OR JUST A TYPICAL LOUD MOUTH TAINTS FAN? HMMMM.... DOUBLE DUTY!

Since it ranks like #32 in fan experience,, ill stick with The Coma-Dome.

If it ranks 32 in fan experience - that says more about our pathetic fan base votes than anything.

I've been to most of the NFL stadiums in this country - the Georgia Dome is by no means 32nd - not even close.

It's clean - the bathrooms are clean - it's comfortable. The food is pretty good for the most part - especially compared to some others in this country - and they try to listen to the fans - which is why they changed the colors - put up the new big screens - changed the sound system and they have Falcons Landing. They've tried to keep the costs down and haven't implemented the dreaded licensing system.

It's not the biggest or the flashiest - but it's OUR HOUSE - the home of the Falcons and that makes it the BEST!

If it ranks 32 in fan experience - that says more about our pathetic fan base votes than anything.

I've been to most of the NFL stadiums in this country - the Georgia Dome is by no means 32nd - not even close.

It's clean - the bathrooms are clean - it's comfortable. The food is pretty good for the most part - especially compared to some others in this country - and they try to listen to the fans - which is why they changed the colors - put up the new big screens - changed the sound system and they have Falcons Landing. They've tried to keep the costs down and haven't implemented the dreaded licensing system.

It's not the biggest or the flashiest - but it's OUR HOUSE - the home of the Falcons and that makes it the BEST!

I've also been to a good percentage of the NFL stadiums in this country. People, trust me on this one: the Georgia Dome is one of the better ones.

Heck, has it ever occurred to anyone to question just who makes rankings like this for stadiums? Usually some snobbish sports mag or site whose writers and executives havent seen a game outside a press box or luxury suite since they were students if then.

Edited by Falcon Freddie

I've also been to a good percentage of the NFL stadiums in this country. People, trust me on this one: the Georgia Dome is one of the better ones.

Heck, has it ever occurred to anyone to question just who makes rankings like this for stadiums? Usually some snobbish sports mag or site whose writers and executives haven’t seen a game outside a press box or luxury suite since they were students – if then.

Flatscreens in the bathrooms!

The Dome is all good in my book. B)

Take the blinders off.. its a horrible Dead, antiseptic atmosphere. Ive been to alot of other stadiums and its clean, yes, but walking onto the dome after tailgating outside throwing the football, its just such a bummer to g inside on a beautiful Sunday afdternoon..., is like taking the air out of your tires.. very dull.. I dont kn ow anyone from any city that thinks the place is lively at all. Maybe if our fans ever get rowdy and lous for real, it can change.. people that think our fans are loud are really living in a cave..

Take the blinders off.. its a horrible Dead, antiseptic atmosphere. Ive been to alot of other stadiums and its clean, yes, but walking onto the dome after tailgating outside throwing the football, its just such a bummer to g inside on a beautiful Sunday afdternoon..., is like taking the air out of your tires.. very dull.. I dont kn ow anyone from any city that thinks the place is lively at all. Maybe if our fans ever get rowdy and lous for real, it can change.. people that think our fans are loud are really living in a cave..

You take the blinders off. I can tell you right now that between 1/4 and half the stadiums in this country are pure dumps. I've been in stadiums where you get leaked on, slip on the nasty floors, wouldn't dream of going to the bathroom, can't hear anything, can't see anything, people fighting all over the place and worse. You are lucky if you don't get a roach in a dirty cup when you do dare to buy anything - you get charged for every little thing you look at. The seats are horribly arranged - you have to walk through a war zone to get to the stadium - and you risk your life doing so - and you pay $200+ for one freakin' seat. I've had stuff thrown at me - splashed on me and been in some you were not sure if you were going to make it out alive.

The dome is safe - and it's fun. If you don't enjoy it - then I'm sorry for you. I personally have a great time every time I go and I love the Dome - and I love the games. Sure, there are many fans who just don't get it. They don't know when to shout and when to be quiet. They don't know when to get in their seats and when to stand up. That doesn't stop me from having a great time, enjoying the game to the fullest and celebrating with the fans around me. I always have a blast. Maybe you should change sections. The people in my section "Rise Up" - and we are always yelling on defense, quiet on offense - celebrating the first downs and moving the chains and of course, smack talking a little with the enemy - in between high fiving and laughing with the family. Watching the game with the people who love it as much as I do is part of the "experience" for me.

At the end of the game, yelling and applauding our guys off the field for their performance - watching people kill themselves trying to catch some of the gear they throw up to the fans. Walking out after a win - everybody still pumped and yelling - singing - having a blast.

If the problem is that the fans don't do what you want -- don't blame it on the stadium. Try a different section or help them get pumped up by bringing a little fun in with you. Come out of your cave and bring the liveliness instead of dwelling in sullenness.

Ask anybody who sits around my section - it's a fun group! Even the opposing fans have fun - with our smack talk. I've had quite a few say - You're alright and a good fan - even after smack talking with them all day.

Like every experience in life, you usually get back what you give and you see what you want to see.

You take the blinders off. I can tell you right now that between 1/4 and half the stadiums in this country are pure dumps. I've been in stadiums where you get leaked on, slip on the nasty floors, wouldn't dream of going to the bathroom, can't hear anything, can't see anything, people fighting all over the place and worse. You are lucky if you don't get a roach in a dirty cup when you do dare to buy anything - you get charged for every little thing you look at. The seats are horribly arranged - you have to walk through a war zone to get to the stadium - and you risk your life doing so - and you pay $200+ for one freakin' seat. I've had stuff thrown at me - splashed on me and been in some you were not sure if you were going to make it out alive.

The dome is safe - and it's fun. If you don't enjoy it - then I'm sorry for you. I personally have a great time every time I go and I love the Dome - and I love the games. Sure, there are many fans who just don't get it. They don't know when to shout and when to be quiet. They don't know when to get in their seats and when to stand up. That doesn't stop me from having a great time, enjoying the game to the fullest and celebrating with the fans around me. I always have a blast. Maybe you should change sections. The people in my section "Rise Up" - and we are always yelling on defense, quiet on offense - celebrating the first downs and moving the chains and of course, smack talking a little with the enemy - in between high fiving and laughing with the family. Watching the game with the people who love it as much as I do is part of the "experience" for me.

At the end of the game, yelling and applauding our guys off the field for their performance - watching people kill themselves trying to catch some of the gear they throw up to the fans. Walking out after a win - everybody still pumped and yelling - singing - having a blast.

If the problem is that the fans don't do what you want -- don't blame it on the stadium. Try a different section or help them get pumped up by bringing a little fun in with you. Come out of your cave and bring the liveliness instead of dwelling in sullenness.

Ask anybody who sits around my section - it's a fun group! Even the opposing fans have fun - with our smack talk. I've had quite a few say - You're alright and a good fan - even after smack talking with them all day.

Like every experience in life, you usually get back what you give and you see what you want to see.

Your in the minority along with me as people that go to the dome, get thier on time, make noise.... facts are facts, and IF Falcons fans really want respect they better step it up and show up ON TIME and make some **** noise.. and for real, you have to be kidding if you think our fans are rowdy or make alot of noise.. its simply not true at all.. you can wish it to be true all you want to, but its not.. Our fans show up midway 1st qtr and thats a FACT.. The dome isnt great , but could be better if the fans didnt golf clap and show up late.. EVERYBODY should be in thier seats at kickoff.. its SO frustrating when im jacked up and ready and i look around and the place is half empty and people are lollygagging to thier seats.. EVERY one of my out of town buddies that i take to a game always comments on how dull it is in the dome.. The only places that are as dull or at least as dul at times are Miami, Carolina and Jacksonville.. But Jacksonville fans do get fired up, but they dont show up, but they have a small population to draw a fanbase, we have no excuse..

Edited by SkiFalcon