Need Help with Ticket Selection

ugaco07

Getting tickets to a Falcons game this year. Never been to a game at the GA Dome before so I need some help deciding which would be best.

I am trying to decide between lower level end zone tickets (which are about $75/each) and upper level seats towards the middle of the field (about 20 rows up in the upper level at around $35 each). My initial thought would be that the cheaper tickets near the middle of the field would be the best bet (both from being able to see the whole field and value), but what does everyone else think?

Just consider the fact that the lower level endzone seats depending on how close they are to the field can be a tough view. They're great when the teams are right in front of you but it can be tough to see depending on how far down the field they are if you're sitting low. I sit in the Mezz. endzone level and it's a much better view because you're up higher.

Just consider the fact that the lower level endzone seats depending on how close they are to the field can be a tough view. They're great when the teams are right in front of you but it can be tough to see depending on how far down the field they are if you're sitting low. I sit in the Mezz. endzone level and it's a much better view because you're up higher.

^^ What he said.

Try the "View from your seat" feature at "Tickets" on the web site to get an idea.

Sat in both and actually sat on the last row in the upper deck around the 50. Like it much better than the endzone seats. Like others have said the endzone seats are great when they are in front of you but you can't see crap when they're not.

Where did you find those for $35? I saw some on ticket exchange but they were $58.

I've had seats in both - and without a doubt - I'd take the end zone. I had tickets in 123 for years and hated to move - but this year we moved to 119. Since they put up those giant screens - it's great no matter which side the guys are on. Plus, you do have interaction with the team if you walk down to the wall - and the guys will sign autographs for you before the game, and they throw stuff up to you after the game - and sometimes during the game.

Upper deck is ok if you are within the first 6 rows. After that - it's truly nosebleed. If you decide on upper deck - make sure you take binoculars.

Oh - and depending on which end zone you are in - the crowd is awesome!

I always prefer being on the side of the field as opposed to endzones. Upper level as long as you aren't too high up are a great vantage point. EVRYTIME I've had lower endzone seats (before I became a ST holder) it seemed like the game was ALWAYS on the other end of the field. I began to grate on my nerves after a while.

Edited by Goal Line D

I always prefer being on the side of the field as opposed to endzones. Upper level as long as you aren't too high up are a great vantage point. EVRYTIME I've had lower endzone seats (before I became a ST holder) it seemed like the game was ALWAYS on the other end of the field. I began to grate on my nervs after a while.

Yeah - but it's better now with the new big screens. Although if you can get in the first couple of rows - the upper deck is really nice.