Anyone in the military?

Point_Blank

Good for you and thank you for your commitment to our families' health and welfare. IMO joining the service is very honorable and courageous.

Unfortunately many Americans and many here on this mb don't feel the same. Those that are critical of our men and women who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us are not the sort of people you'd want supporting you anyway.

I was in and ETS out but my wife been in for 19 years now. If you have a chance go to Germany and take advantage of the USO trips! Going to Rome, Paris, or Athens for 3 days while paying only $125 or less can't be beat. Not to mention the Falcons have a huge fan base there.

Yeah, I'm hearing Germany is sick!

Do they really have a huge fan base over there though? <_<

Good luck!! I am an Air Force vet myself. Thanks for your commitment.

Thanks man.

Thanks for wishing luck.

The MOS I choose is nothing I wanted since I am being an officer and I wouldn't keep my MOS anyway so I choose an easy AIT job with a awesome benefits so I choose 74D

In two years the Army will give me a different job anyway after I finish ROTC. I was qualified intelligence like I wanted but it was a 25 week AIT and I just didn't think it would matter anyway so I choose the 9 week AIT.

Edited by A-TowN.-

Hopefully I'll be there around March after my BCT which location is still unknown. Maybe Ft. Jackson if I'm lucky bc I hear the PT at Leonarwood is crappy. My friend said he had to run on ice lol

He was absolutely right. I did a PT test there 1 morning at 0600 and it was 4 degrees.