Don't forget, Falcons on NFL Network @ 7:30pm!

Point_Blank

Was it just me, or did Ryan seem to have a different sort of presence about him? Like the pressure didn't even really bother him. He seemed more comfortable in the offense to me.

I will hold off til regular season on that. He was wearing blue - no pressure blue.

Was it just me, or did Ryan seem to have a different sort of presence about him? Like the pressure didn't even really bother him. He seemed more comfortable in the offense to me.

I will hold off til regular season on that. He was wearing blue - no pressure blue.

Agreed. I saw one clip where Abe was gunning for him, and he just kind of sauntered away a few steps. :lol: You KNOW he knows better than that if it had been a real game situation!

lol spoonman.......do you think for a second that the defense was allowed to tackle Matt Ryan in that scrimmage? You would be comfortable too if you knew you were not to be touched!!!