Kroy Biermann

donb036

ESPN and Football Prospectus release a list every year of the top 25 NFL Prospects under 25. Here is the posting about Biermann

16. Kroy Biermann, DE, Atlanta Falcons

Biermann spent most of last season playing behind Jamaal Anderson. Anderson, who was the Falcons' first-round pick in the 2007 NFL Draft, has 2.5 sacks through 44 starts. Biermann started two games last year; he had five sacks. He had more Stops, Defeats, run tackles, and nearly twice as many hurries as Anderson did, all with fewer snaps and a much smaller paycheck. To their credit, the Falcons have recognized this; Biermann will start across from John Abraham this year. Ten sacks would not be out of the question.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=5374008

ESPN and Football Prospectus release a list every year of the top 25 NFL Prospects under 25. Here is the posting about Biermann

16. Kroy Biermann, DE, Atlanta Falcons

Biermann spent most of last season playing behind Jamaal Anderson. Anderson, who was the Falcons' first-round pick in the 2007 NFL Draft, has 2.5 sacks through 44 starts. Biermann started two games last year; he had five sacks. He had more Stops, Defeats, run tackles, and nearly twice as many hurries as Anderson did, all with fewer snaps and a much smaller paycheck. To their credit, the Falcons have recognized this; Biermann will start across from John Abraham this year. Ten sacks would not be out of the question.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=5374008

Good read thanks.

I'm not going to complain if Biermann is #3 if that means there are 2 legitimate #1 and #2 in front of him. I'm hearing the talk about JA98 and if that is true, I could care less who is 2 or 3 as long as they are bringing it each and every down.

We will see, but I hope to see a lot more sacks this year and everything we are hearing sounds as if we might get just that - Only time will tell!

Go Falcons!!!