Switching from Dish to Directtv

sw_ga_falcon

ok im swithching from dish to direct becuase of the new deal they got. where you pay only 59.99 for 5 months for the premier package AND sunday ticket. then you can change your package and keep sunday ticket. so basically the 60 a month for the first 5 months is just to pay for sunday ticket.

now my question.

can you get preseason on sunday ticket and what else is sunday ticket good for except seeing all the games everywhere.

can you get preseason on sunday ticket and what else is sunday ticket good for except seeing all the games everywhere.

The preseason games are all on NFL Network (channel 212). Some are live but most are taped and shown later that night or the next day. Sunday Ticket comes with the Redzone channel that shows Touchdowns and updates when teams are in scoring postion. And there is a channel that shows 8 games on one screen and you can switch to any game you want to hear the audio.

ok im swithching from dish to direct becuase of the new deal they got. where you pay only 59.99 for 5 months for the premier package AND sunday ticket. then you can change your package and keep sunday ticket. so basically the 60 a month for the first 5 months is just to pay for sunday ticket.

now my question.

Well first, welcome to the best TV there is. It's a little more expensive than others, but I've never been disappointed with it for the fifteen years I've been a subscriber. They constantly add new channels, and I've never had to pay to add them. Since I've been with them so long, I'm grandfathered in with a plan they don't offer anymore, which is why I might be happier with them than a newer subscriber.

Aside from that, I think their customer service is top notch, if you know what to ask for. A longtime subscriber can call anytime and ask for their current promotions for existing accounts. I do this maybe once or twice a year, and I always get SOMETHING, whether it's three free months of a premium service, or money back on extra services (HD, DVR, etc)...something.

My service rarely if ever goes out, and I live in Colorado thunder and snow storms. Off my soapbox...

Like the poster above, NFLN will show every preseason game, so just set your DVR (You DID get DVR, right??). There is one other feature of Sunday Ticket that is included this year called the Superfan and, aside from the things already mentioned, there is a feature of Superfan that airs EVERY SNAP from every game, each show 1/2 hour long, starting on Sunday nights. That's right, a half-hour replay of every snap from every game. It starts very late at night on the Sunday Ticket channels.