Football season is here

Because my girlfriend is already mad at me and jealous of the Falcons. Happens every year, we have our arguments over what if her family wants to do something, or if she just wants to hang out without football on sundays, if she's in the mood, etc.... I've already been put in the doghouse for informing her that Sundays will be a day for the Falcons. Yup, she's not happy with me, i will serve my time in the doghouse, but hey............RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!

If she's in the mood??? Tell her there's a bye week for that, and propose taking her to a game or two.

I tried the halftime bit, but she wasn't happy about my idea of "scheduling" She would only be in the mood to test me, to see if i would choose her over the birds. DVR does exist, but whenever i pause a game, VERY BAD stuff happens to the birds when i start watching again until i get back to live action. Whether it be a fumble, int, oppossing TD, etc...

i tell my wife that i am at their disposal all week long...up until 12:59 on Sundays..... after that they are welcome to join me in front of the TV, if not, then leave me alone and ill see them Monday morning

They say women train men all the time, why not train the women as well. I just want my Falcons in peace so i can scream, yell, and act like i'm on the field. that's not asking to much

They say women train men all the time, why not train the women as well. I just want my Falcons in peace so i can scream, yell, and act like i'm on the field. that's not asking to much

I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. :lol: Many years ago I started to explain

the fundementals of baseball to my better half, and lo and behold she is today a avid/

knowledgeable fan. Might work with Football with you ;)

Fortunately for me my brother in laws, myself, and all of the kids have season tickets and so all birthday's and other get together's are scheduled around the game.

As for your problem, I was thinking the younger generation are suppose to be these big multi taskers. I have found in the past before being married there was a mutual understanding. Fine, I'll go visit my mother in law but I'm watching the game. Being in the mood is typically a spontonaeity thing and if it suspiciously only happens at half time then it is a testing you thing. I don't play that game. Good luck.