Where to watch preseason games?

Creative

Where do you guys normally watch the Falcons preseason games? I don't live in the area, so I can't watch it locally. I know the NFL Network shows them, but sometimes it's in the middle of the morning. Does anybody PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL/know where to watch the games online?

The New England game is going to be on FOX so it should be shown nationally.

Not sure how you are going to watch the games broadcasted locally. I would suggest setting the DVR to record when the NFL network airs it.

exactly, every preseason game will be shown on NFLN just get a DVR and watch em over and over again at your leisure. If you don't have a DVR, just go to their website ond they will tell you the schedule and watch 'em when they're on.

NFL.com now offers preseason live if you are willing to pay $ and have a decent PC. Never seen it offered before. I saw it while looking for the audio pass.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

YEAH ITS 39.99 1 PRESEASON WILL BE TELEVISED NATIONALLY SO 39.00 FOR 3 PRESEASON GAMES SEEMS HIGH TRY THE WEB FOR SITED THAT DAY

Yeah, must be tough trying to see the pre-season games from Louisiana...

Dang straight it is. Especially in the northern part here. It's the Saints and the Cowboys, and then the Cowboys and the Saints. I'm afraid I've put myself into the middle of the second circle of ****.