Any doubts about the World Champions?

hog85

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Pat Kirwan's report from Falcons camp yesterday. Yep, you guessed it, he said move on over New Orleans the Falcons will be the 2010 NFCS Champions! biggrin.gif

Pat Kirwan? Isn't that the idiot who hired Pete Carroll to coach the Jets? huh.gif

If only, if only, if people took Kirwan seriously...laugh.gif

Their afraid to read the truth!

THE TRUTH?? .... THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

BE HERE WITH ME THE NIGHT OF THE 26th. OF SEPT.

I'LL SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

THEY WILL BE NO WHERE IN SIGHT.... BE HERE!

And they will all use the same excuse for not

showing ... "I was caught in traffic after the

game." Right! They will be caught up in that

Beat-down!

Exactly right about the excuses REV2. I can't wait to hear them. Many of them will be gone for days only later to claim I was here... :lol:

Not like us who win or lose are on right after the game.

On after the game making excuses... RIGGED!!!

No excuse nola, if you go to a 1 pm game and you lose you should post just like the rest of your other losers!

My point is basically this, if you go to the game...win or lose, you won't be back an hour after the game posting in RC. You'll probably still be in or around the stadium an hour after. For me, I know if we played a noon game it would end around three or so, and I wouldn't get back home till after 6 or 7.

Edited by nolafan33

I hear what your saying nola, but not posting later in the evening, or the next day? come on man who are you kidding. I remember a lot of saints fans not posting for days after their first loss last season. You would never see that happen from WFW. Not to mention my congratulatory threads to other teams after we lose to them. No sir, WFW is a standup guy... wink.gif

I didn't post after the Dallas game for good reason, that was a night game and it took me over an hour just to get OUT of the Dome. I'd bet a few others here in RC had the same thing going on. Everyone has their reasons.

Edited by nolafan33

I'm sure many do. Some for good reason. Some not. I am just saying if people are going to dish it out they need to be able to accept what comes their way...

THAT INDEED IS THE POINT. IN THEIR CAMP THERE ARE A GREAT

MANY DISHERS, AND NO TAKERS. WHEN ITS TAKING TIME .....

THEY SEEM TO DISAPPEAR .... SO BE IT!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Pat Kirwan's report from Falcons camp yesterday. Yep, you guessed it, he said move on over New Orleans the Falcons will be the 2010 NFCS Champions! :D

Adam Schefter was saying that he couldn't understand why most BUC fans were so down on the team when he saw so much talent on the team, while young still a lot of talent there. While not a playoff team quite yet the NFC South will once again be OURS......................sooner than most of you think.;)

Edited by jb aka johnnybuc

Adam Schefter was saying that he couldn't understand why most BUC fans were so down on the team when he saw so much talent on the team, while young still a lot of talent there. While not a playoff team quite yet the NFC South will once again by OURS......................sooner than most of you think.;)

how does 2013 sound?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

how does 2013 sound?

You can only HOPE. It may take that long. It took our '95 team a few years and a few more additions to become one of the greatest defenses ever. Ten top 10 finishes in 11 years. Scary thing for you all is this time we'll have a quarterback and he's only 22 years old.

Scary thing for you all is this time we'll have a quarterback and he's only 22 years old.

UNTIL YOUR O-LINE PROTECTS THE KID ..... HE'LL FEEL LIKE 44.

BUT THE BUC's HAVE THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING BIG. GET THE

MISSING PARTS .... YOU'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.