If This Were the Falcons

saintdogg2

Just thought I'd update you guys on your rivals. Teehee! ^_^

FOXBORO -- If you had to pick the team that played better than the other during Tuesday afternoon's joint practice session, it would almost certainly have to be the New Orleans Saints.

Saints quarterback Drew Brees seemed to have his way with the Patriots' secondary in the second of two sessions on Tuesday, and connected with former Patriots tight end David Thomas deep down the middle of the field for the biggest offensive play of the day.

http://www.csnne.com/08/10/10/Training-Camp-Central-PM-practice-wrap/v1_landing_patriots.html?blockID=287519&feedID=3946

Edited by saintdogg2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get a lot of people saying that it's practice and big deal. .....Those same people are on threads raving about how good White and Spoon did against the *chuckles* Jaguars.

Precisely. Which is why I said if this were the Falcons, this board would be in a TIZZY right now. :lol:

The Patriots defensive backfield has been their weak spot for a couple of years now and despite using a healthy number of draft picks on the position, it remains their top concern. If Brees and the Saints had done anything less than rip them up, then that would have been newsworthy.

Having said that ... TATF!

case in point.

Should be case and point.

I think we have the right to be excited about Spoon layin wood on someone. None of us here said we were going to win the championship because he made a big hit or because Roddy broke some guys ankles. It's the offseason, there isn't much else to talk about.

Why don't you guys go worry about the Madden curse Brees chose to put on himself.

I also love how saints fans are saying because they got to train against the Patriots they are now part of an elite echelon of the NFL, forgetting we are doing the same.

Man when you are at the top you get silly, the thin air makes you act like an ***. Saints won't be repeating in this years Super Bowl **** not even the NFC Championship. Especially when in this division none of us have held on to the Division Title yet.

I should put you in timeout nola...we just had this conversation about preseason in another thread and here you are gloating about this. Do I need to call you a name or something? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Eh yeah, but when a team can't stop a below average QB like Garrard in practice, how would you stop him in a real game?

Definetly not time to jump off a cliff, but that's not good if the Falcons secondary couldn't stop him.

Just thought I'd update you guys on your rivals. Teehee! ^_^

UPDATE?? DOGG, YOU GOT THE WRONG BOARD. IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME AN UPDATE,

GIVE IT TO ME SUNDAY NIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2010. ......

WE WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND YOU NO WHERE. WATCH WHAT I TELL YOU.

BUT DON'T FEEL BAD DOGG ... THE REST OF THE SAINTS WILL BE

HIDING WITH YOU.