I like preseason games

Finally

I agree that 4 is too many because of the chances of getting hurt in games that don't matter but I like to see the depth play. It is nice to know that players are coming along and can be reliable backups. I think it is also interesting to watch the scrubs play. This is their shot. If they impress they can sign with us or some other NFL team, if not, they go home empty-handed. It is pretty dramatic overall.

Every once in awhile some players will exhibit some heart and make you care about the outcome of a drive or a defensive stand but even if it ends in defeat you learn what you need to learn.

Preseason games > Pro Bowl

I am too even though I won't get to watch it until Saturday morning because it doesn't play anywhere here except the NFL channel.

I have the same channel issue. But I will most certainly be up bright and early for the 7 am re-airing on Sunday. Just have to stay off the boards and away from sports channels on Saturday. I don't care if it's "just pre-season," I'm ready to root for our boys like it's a true game, and I don't want to know the final score or hear how our rookies did before I watch!

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

I love to watch players give it all trying to make the team but really you could name the preseason the "No Bowl". Some players are just not good enough to make the final cut but you have to wish them well.

Maybe they can make an NFL squad somewhere. Remember a player making the NFL minimum is like a working person winning a lottery!