If you don't like the Falcons... GO AWAY!

ATL Doc

Our Falcons are the heat! And this year, we BRINGING THE BOOM!!! (WOOO BOOM!!!)

It's time to knock heads off and take names!!! It doesn't matter the team! Come 1 come all!!! I am sick of nay sayers! If your a Saints fan - see you on the field! If your a Vikings fan - see you on the field! If your a Jets fan - see you on the MF field!!! Line them up to be knocked down! It doesn't matter who you are we coming!!! If your team is one of the best we'll see you in the playoffs if not in the regular season.

Our Falcons are the heat! And this year, we BRINGING THE BOOM!!! (WOO BOOM!!!)

Fans... at the games after a good play, I say we BRING THE BOOM:

Can you imagine the whole Dome doing this after a big hit or a nice run? I mean "Who Dat, Who Dey, J.E.T.S., Terrible Towels, etc." we need a Falcons call. I say in Atlanta... we BRING THE BOOM! It's not geared to any group, can be done with either hand and in unison it would sound great. Main thing is it's ours!

It's time to knock heads off and take names!!! It doesn't matter the team! Come 1 come all!!! I am sick of nay sayers! If your a Saints fan - see you on the field! If your a Vikings fan - see you on the field! If your a Jets fan - see you on the MF field!!! Line them up to be knocked down! It doesn't matter who you are we coming!!! If your team is one of the best we'll see you in the playoffs if not in the regular season.

Our Falcons are the heat! And this year, we BRINGING THE BOOM!!! (WOO BOOM!!!)

Im gonna go knock me out a few tight ends..