Hello, everybody.

Hocus_Pocus

Just thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm Michael, 16, and from California (Thank the Lord for NFL Sunday Ticket). I've been a Falcons fan since I was about 9, but I didn't really start watching games until about the '05 season. I live in a house with a Broncos fan, so needless to say, I get a lot of crap for the '98 Super Bowl. I've been coming on here for awhile to get info and keep up with the Falcons, 'cause it isn't easy finding Falcons coverage on any other sports sites :| I just finally decided to push past my laziness and make an account. So, it's great to be here, and I look forward to posting with you guys :)

Oh, and sorry if this is on the wrong forum.

Welcome...Let me give you a rundown of sore subjects on this board you may get flamed for.

1. Anything pertaining to a player, coach, former player, opposing team or another fan

Pick your battles and words carefully and last of all...DON'T FEED THE ATTENTION STARVED TROLLS!

Welcome...Let me give you a rundown of sore subjects on this board you may get flamed for.

1. Anything pertaining to a player, coach, former player, opposing team or another fan

Pick your battles and words carefully and last of all...DON'T FEED THE ATTENTION STARVED TROLLS!

Hahaha, I'll keep those things in mind.

When you look in the mirror, do you see a bag? :lol:

Might wanna check your teeth, too. If they're not rotten and you got most of 'em still, you're probably safe. Also, ask your Donk fan roommates if they smell swamp when you're around. ;)

Btw, I actually don't mind the Broncos fans. Last time we had any around here, they actually showed some class for the most part.

Edit: Oh, and welcome!

Edited by kibitzer

Might wanna check your teeth, too. If they're not rotten and you got most of 'em still, you're probably safe. Also, ask your Donk fan roommates if they smell swamp when you're around. ;)

Btw, I actually don't mind the Broncos fans. Last time we had any around here, they actually showed some class for the most part.

Edit: Oh, and welcome!

The Broncos fan's actually my mom, but she isn't too bad about it. She lays off for the most part, probably because she knows she doesn't have the right to trash talk the Falcons anymore ;)