Falcons camp report - NFL.com

Soren

My link

Pat is really high on our offense, and believes our defense has improved greatly with D-rob, Spoon and Corey Peters (nice to hear good things about him, was dissapointed at first when we drafted him)

Believes we are a serious contender for the NFC South title

Edited by Soren

I still remember all the ppl that said Peters was a reach and bad pick... lol... All of us guys from the draft section new this dude could be good (even if most of us had him as a 4th or 5th round pick) .... I am really excited about our inside pass rush... Ive read that Peters is up to 310lbs.

On another video he said the Saints win the division and we are a wild card.

Thats whats funny... That was before he saw us tho.

Regardless.. I dont care about the opinion on who will win what... I just like to hear what they have saw and noticed in our camp.

Thats whats funny... That was before he saw us tho.

Regardless.. I dont care about the opinion on who will win what... I just like to hear what they have saw and noticed in our camp.

Yeah I thought about that after I posted that. I'm like you tho I don't care how we get in the post season, just

as long as we get there. When you get there it's 0-0 for everybody.

I still remember all the ppl that said Peters was a reach and bad pick... lol... All of us guys from the draft section new this dude could be good (even if most of us had him as a 4th or 5th round pick) .... I am really excited about our inside pass rush... Ive read that Peters is up to 310lbs.

Yep...

Can't wait to hear everyone and their brother proclaim how they were always behind the Peters pick...after he shows out a game or two.

Weatherspoon and Peters are going to change this defense. Plus Jerry coming back. But Weatherspoon and Peters are going to be the difference makers, big-play makers that we lacked last season.

I think it's going to be Kroy and Abe that change this defense!!! I bet you anything that Kroy is going to come on strong on his side and couple that with Abraham on the other side, Babs and Peria pushing up the middle (with JA98 and Peters helping, too) Spoon, Curtis and Nicholas working the middle and Dunta (when he gets healthy) and Grimes covering the WR's, we are going to be absolutely bad azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it all put together!

Combine that with Matty, Turner, Roddy, Gonzo, Hi Def, Jenks (when he gets back) Finn, Meier and Snelling on "O" and man we could have a historic Falcons team! I'm talking maybe potentially the best ever Falcons team!! Of course we'll have to wait and see on that one!

RISE UP FALCONS!!!