What is Your Take on This Atlanta Brave Team

Nono

Braves Chances From Now Till Cox Retires  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will The Braves End Up This Season?

• The Braves are going to the world series and win it all!!
    • The Braves make it to the world series but lose
    • The Braves lose in the playoffs after winning their division
    • Braves lose in the wildcard playoff series
    • Braves fizzle out & don't make the playoffs

Right now I give the pitching an A- (if we could dump Farnsworth & Moylen)

Hitting C- Very disappointed with exception for a few players carrying this limp line up

The hitting is really bad especially with runners on base. We don't have any real speed and most of our team is hitting between .230 and .270 with the exception of Infante and Prado. There is no consistency from night to night, Glaus was on fire in May and hasn't done a thing since. Ankiel is below .200 and Gonzalez is soso while Escobar and Blaco are on doing great with their new clubs. McCann, Chipper, Hinske, Ross and Diaz have been ok to great at times but not consistent at all and not fired up.

I can't figure this team out. They look afraid to lose, not like a team 1.5 games up on the Phils. Where is the spirit? J Hey has shown spark stealing home stretching hits etc. Where is the rest of the team? Grrr

Edited by Nono

Win division, lose in playoffs. History most often repeats itself :(

I don't think Chipper on the 15day DL is such a bad although he was hitting great

I just looked at the Royals stats and Blanco is hitting .200 but Chavez has a 1.80 ERA---wont be long before he gets rocked. The Ankiel and Farnsworth trade is of no consequence thus far.

Gonzalez is hitting.260 while Escobar is hitting .298, but Gonzalez is making a lot of errors.

I know one thing if they don't start hitting better it will be over before it ends

I don't think Chipper on the 15day DL is such a bad although he was hitting great

I just looked at the Royals stats and Blanco is hitting .200 but Chavez has a 1.80 ERA---wont be long before he gets rocked. The Ankiel and Farnsworth trade is of no consequence thus far.

Gonzalez is hitting.260 while Escobar is hitting .298, but Gonzalez is making a lot of errors.

I know one thing if they don't start hitting better it will be over before it ends

That injury is gonna take longer than 15 days to heal I think.