Video of MJ's injury

Soren

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see how far behind coverage he was, and can't help but wonder why people on the AFMB are so down on him.

Get well soon Jenk!

I'm not happy Jenks was injured, I never want to see a Falcon player have his wings clipped.

HOWEVER

I'm not sure how you cannot see why a lot of fans are down on Jenkins right now. He is a first round pick who has been average to mediocre for most of his career. You can't say we didn't win this game or we lost this game strictly because of Jenkins, but his drop in NY, the drive killers against the Saints, and so on...definitly had an effect on the outcomes of those games.

I wish him a speedy return, and I hope he haves strong season. We have a lot of young talent knocking at the door. He will have to step his game up

Just saw the video on nfl.com, but I thought no video was allowed. But it seems like an official video with commentary and all that. The video is fantasy-concerned to show he is injured to fantasy players. So I don't think any other game tape is released.

Can't blame Jenkins for this, it's all on Ryan

Oh come on guys of course Matt can throw for more than 50 yards he simply underthrew he is just a bit rusty, throwing a 50-60 yards fade requires a lot of timing with the receiver and qb

Edited by Soren

Oh come on guys of course Matt can throw for more than 50 yards he simply underthrew he is just a bit rusty, throwing a 50-60 yards fade requires a lot of timing with the receiver and qb

The fact that you are so sure troubles me. I don't remember him throwing for much more than 50 yards.

I havent seen him throw one pass over 50 ever

A cheap answer from me - but just posted a training camp report from Pat Kirwan where he said he threw for 60 yards but overthrew Roddy White.

BTW Matt Ryan releases the ball so fast he doesn't need to throw 50+ yards very often

A cheap answer from me - but just posted a training camp report from Pat Kirwan where he said he threw for 60 yards but overthrew Roddy White.

BTW Matt Ryan releases the ball so fast he doesn't need to throw 50+ yards very often

Not trying to bring Ryan down but you can't be serious with that last statement. It took him like 5 yards to full load up to throw to Jenkins on that pass and it was still severely underthrown. Ryan makes up for his lack of arm strength with his accuracy and decision making but let's not fool ourselves, his arm strength is definitely a weakness.