"Seeking a Second Wife"

womfalcs3

This Craigslist-like service is a goldmine for comedy. They have a section where men and women are searching for spouses.

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/11173773.html

"I am graduate working in a reputed company in KSA having an handsome salary to take care of two wifes. INSHALLAH i will do make justice in between them.

I am looking for a good muslimah who practice islam and know how to be with the family and be a nice and gentle to the relatives. Should be tall and slim. Height should be above 5.5 inch.

Residing In: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

If the above cirteria is fullfilled & you consider me suitable then kindly email me. Further details will be provided on request.

Regards,

GROOM"

----------------------

Strong preference for a groom from the UAE.

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/11090627.html

We reside in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for a groom for our youngest daughter. We would like the groom to be tall 5'10-6'ft.,slim/athletic good looking(smart personality), age 25-30 B tech, B.E, or any Pg degree. We would prefer the boy to be from UAE or abroad even people in Jeddah can contact(PREFERENCE to UAE or abroad.Strong Preference) But the wedding should take place in Jeddah.

Girl is 23, tall-5.7", slim, fair and pretty. Post graduate in commerce.

We are from Hyderabad, India and would prefer the same.Early marriage and strictly against dowry. Looking for a decent and educated groom and family who are religious and have a modern outlook on life and broadminded.

On the email provided please send groom's picture & bio-data

May Allah make the search for bride and groom of every Muslim easy and successful . Ameen!

PS. No offense but people from other than Hyderabad, India and second marriage do not contact!

Whats so funny about that?

I may just be immature about this, but I find most of those listings ridiculous. Seeing 2nd, third, and fourth wives on a Craigslist-like service. Parents making an offer for their daughters. Men doing the same for their sisters. Women doing so for their brothers. There was one listing that said something along the lines of... time wasters and those who are looking for beauty queens need not apply.

I may just be immature about this, but I find most of those listings ridiculous. Seeing 2nd, third, and fourth wives on a Craigslist-like service. Parents making an offer for their daughters. Men doing the same for their sisters. Women doing so for their brothers. There was one listing that said something along the lines of... time wasters and those who are looking for beauty queens need not apply.

My bad my man, I thought it was another anti muslim thread lol

Polygamy results in having more than one mother-in-law!

HAHAHA

I suppose the American way is to just cheat. That's way better.

meh. but honestly. marriage is suppose to be an equal connection between two people. i also believe it should be based on love( also why i support gay/interracial marriage). you can truly love two people. you only have one heart, so you can only give it to one person.

HAHAHA

meh. but honestly. marriage is suppose to be an equal connection between two people. i also believe it should be based on love( also why i support gay/interracial marriage). you can truly love two people. you only have one heart, so you can only give it to one person.

You're going to tell me that it's human;y possible for two men to love each other, but it's not humanly possible for a man and two women to love each other? Have you not seen Vicky Christina Barcelona? Have you not seen Big Love?

You're going to tell me that it's human;y possible for two men to love each other, but it's not humanly possible for a man and two women to love each other? Have you not seen Vicky Christina Barcelona? Have you not seen Big Love?

last time i checked its called a soulmate, not a soulmates. also you got one heart to give to someone.

last time i checked its called a soulmate, not a soulmates. also you got one heart to give to someone.

1 heart, but 4 chambers. You actually believe in a soulmate? You think that we were put on this earth and there's only 1 person out there that can be "the one" for us?

1 heart, but 4 chambers. You actually believe in a soulmate? You think that we were put on this earth and there's only 1 person out there that can be "the one" for us?

4 chambers, but still only one heart. cant have a whole heart with out all four chambers. this isnt the liver, where you only need like 20-30% to live. well if you can believe in god, then i dont see why believing in a soulmate is crazy. although i dont believe in someone having one soulmate. dont you believe your wife is your soulmate? i really just believe you can only give all your heart to one person. having more than one person and you are not being equal.