few things to note

xxstealth

Brent Grimes was by far the stand out corner in the lot, Chevis Jackson also made his presence known.

Spoon looked pretty good against the run, Friday will give us the whole picture.

The D looked, about the same as it did last year. No Dunta, and David Garrard didn't have a very hard time moving the ball down field on the D. It was a little discouraging, but hey, that is what training camp is for.

I did see actually witness a blitz and Lofton would have had the sack.

No Peterson, Moore, Jerry, Robinson. - Jerry didn't even dress out again, I think the problem is way worse then we are being told. If he was medically cleared I figured he would at least stretch and do sideline drills.

Brent Grimes was by far the stand out corner in the lot, Chevis Jackson also made his presence known.

Spoon looked pretty good against the run, Friday will give us the whole picture.

The D looked, about the same as it did last year. No Dunta, and David Garrard didn't have a very hard time moving the ball down field on the D. It was a little discouraging, but hey, that is what training camp is for.

I did see actually witness a blitz and Lofton would have had the sack.

No Peterson, Moore, Jerry, Robinson. - Jerry didn't even dress out again, I think the problem is way worse then we are being told. If he was medically cleared I figured he would at least stretch and do sideline drills.

Gonna be hard to keep Grimes off the field ........