Fat women beats up McDonalds drive thru worker

JHav

The best part is when it is all over, the next person drives up, the drive thru lady calmly opens the busted glass window and hands them their food :lol:

Also that lady was throwing some mean right hooks!

Edited by JHav

The best part is when it is all over, the next person drives up, the drive thru lady calmly opens the busted glass window and hands them their food :lol:

Also that lady was throwing some mean right hooks!

The attacker did not look fat. She looked like a drunken white chick who listens to a little too much rap music.

One of my first jobs was McDonalds. We had a little Indian girl working for us, as in from India. She was probably a shade under 5 feet, tiny little thing and as most Indians you meet, very sweet natured , quiet and humble. She came in one day and was having a bad day for some reason she had tears in her eyes all day. Some fat redneck lady came in and was talking to her like a dog late in the day and this girl runs to the back, throws her apron down and said she quit. She then heads straight out the door, grabs redneck lady by the hair and just proceeds to lay an ### whooping on this huge lady. It was the greatest day ever at that McDonalds because when you work at a place like that, people think they can talk to you like you're a dog and nothing will happen. The cool thing is, big lady tried to sue McDonalds and did not get a dime. Would you like an apple pie with that ### whooping, ma'am?

One of my first jobs was McDonalds. We had a little Indian girl working for us, as in from India. She was probably a shade under 5 feet, tiny little thing and as most Indians you meet, very sweet natured , quiet and humble. She came in one day and was having a bad day for some reason she had tears in her eyes all day. Some fat redneck lady came in and was talking to her like a dog late in the day and this girl runs to the back, throws her apron down and said she quit. She then heads straight out the door, grabs redneck lady by the hair and just proceeds to lay an ### whooping on this huge lady. It was the greatest day ever at that McDonalds because when you work at a place like that, people think they can talk to you like you're a dog and nothing will happen. The cool thing is, big lady tried to sue McDonalds and did not get a dime. Would you like an apple pie with that ### whooping, ma'am?

:lol: Great story and I'm sure the fat b***h deserved it.

Why people try to be so rude to the people who handle their food is incomprehensible.

:lol: Great story and I'm sure the fat b***h deserved it.

Why people try to be so rude to the people who handle their food is incomprehensible.

For sure I always try to be polite as possible to anyone who handles my food, because I don't want any of that "special ingredients" added to my food, if you know what I mean

I don't understand what people are thinking when they are rude at the drive thru or send their food back at a restaurant because it is cold. You got to know there is a chance they will **** with your food...

Edited by JHav

For sure I always try to be polite as possible to anyone who handles my food, because I don't want any of that "special ingredients" added to my food, if you know what I mean

I don't understand what people are thinking when they are rude at the drive thru or send their food back at a restaurant because it is cold. You got to know there is a chance they will **** with your food...

I'm with you on that. I worked in food service for years while in school. I am never rude to people who are making my food. I might've dropped a steak or two in my time and placed it back on the plate of a rude customer.

+1 for a great story

I'd whoop an a## or two right now for a double quarter pounder.

EDIT: That reminds me....Why in the **** do they call it a double quarter pounder instead of calling it what it is? If it's a double quarter pounder, it's a half pounder. :mellow:

Edited by Mojo Risin

I've got one:

My first job was at McDonalds. One day I hear a sweet voice on the drive thru speaker ask for me by name. She giggled when I asked who she was and when she pulled around, she was one of the five most beautiful girls (in my age range, anyway) that I think I ever saw. Of course, she got her food for free but when I asked who she was, she laughed and sped away. I never saw her again.:unsure: