These guys need their own show

Hatch

umm they do. its on trutv. just watched two eps with them in it. **** is crazy. and it gots to be fake. also very funny. southern people speak>>>

one quote was like tiger swing might be broke but mine aint.

I'm talking about their own full 30 minute show, a show that's all about them and nobody else. Also this show seems more realistic then Operation repo.

Edited by Hatchetinator

I'm talking about their own full 30 minute show, a show that's all about them and nobody else. Also this show seems more realistic then Operation repo.

100% agree. We were talking about this at work the other day. The guy in New York, and the tow truck driver in Vegas can't compete with these guys.

Actually TruTV needs to bump everybody else off All Worked up and just give it to the lizard lick because its the only part that people watch lol.

Yeah the one dude who gives people a summons is bad. I'd rather them get rid of Operation Repo. That show sucks. One dude is all bark and no bite.

You know these shows are fake right? TruTV has fake reality shows like these Repo shows and also that Rehab at the Hard Rock. These things are staged and done by actors.

I figure most " reality " shows are. People generally are not gonna talk like that or put their hands on a woman with all those cameras around.