Branden Smith might have academic issues. *Great update*

Ronaldo77

This.. that sounds like it will be resolved on friday regarding the work and the situation..

Sac - do you expect this to be totally resolved this week or are you hearing that he could be out for awhile? is there any way he could miss the season and have to take a RS or even go the GMC route? Hopefully all of this is being over-blown but I remember Paul Oliver being ruled ineligible right before the 2007 season and being really surprised and bummed. thanks man.

Sac - do you expect this to be totally resolved this week or are you hearing that he could be out for awhile? is there any way he could miss the season and have to take a RS or even go the GMC route? Hopefully all of this is being over-blown but I remember Paul Oliver being ruled ineligible right before the 2007 season and being really surprised and bummed. thanks man.

there is a lot of misinformation out there. part of it are fans just throwing crap out there to some insiders just relaying info from parties not directly involved with it. i heard everything from some work still needing to be done to a waiver needing to be approved. cmr can't talk about it and that leads to a bunch of guys speculating.. if cmr said he will know by friday i am sure it will be close to that, but branden hasn't been worried about not playing this year so who knows.

My advice is do not speculate on what the issue is and don't assume the worst.

Too late. I've already started... The sky is falling.. :lol::lol:

Naw, I agree with you. Hopefully everything will be ok, would really hate to lose him. But, nothing we can do and no sense in worrying about it. We'll find out the outcome soon enough.

Too late. I've already started... The sky is falling.. :lol::lol:

Naw, I agree with you. Hopefully everything will be ok, would really hate to lose him. But, nothing we can do and no sense in worrying about it. We'll find out the outcome soon enough.

the way i always look at thinks is don't worry about something out of your control. until we know the facts and the final resolution really nothing to even worry about.

Any news?

Someone mentioned his 'tweets' and it didn't sound too promising??? Does everyone now have a tweeter account except me? :unsure:

Nope I'm right there with you; as I don't have a Twitter account either. But I am far behind the rest of the world when it comes to social networking as I don't have a Facebook account either. I'm just a recluse, I guess. :P

Any news?

Someone mentioned his 'tweets' and it didn't sound too promising??? Does everyone now have a tweeter account except me? :unsure:

never believe the tweets on these type of situations.. so often guys are playing around with the fans so even if it was doom and gloom i wouldn't take a tweet or a facebook update as anything.. right now it's supposed to be resolved either tomorrow or sometime next week..

Great news man. I kept myself from commenting until the final verdict was announced. Let's hope he catches up with the rest of the guys, I'm hearing big things from Derek Owens too.

jordan love is also having a great camp along with cummings and derek owens.. it's only going to make our secondary that much better with these guys competing.. derek is realy battling for the starting job at nickel..

jordan love is also having a great camp along with cummings and derek owens.. it's only going to make our secondary that much better with these guys competing.. derek is realy battling for the starting job at nickel..

I'm loving all the different names being thrown into the mix. We need good strong competition to make the secondary a much stronger unit than last year.