Saints in da house!

saintdogg2

Guest mashburn

I would honestly love to be at the waffle house more then then the white house. heck its even a easier deccsion knowing obama will be there. :D

I think we all gave them their due REV2 and they earned it. Now we're about to give them some fear and pain which they've will earn as well... ;);)

I WAS ONLY RESPONDING TO THEIR WHITE HOUSE VISIT. NOT THEIR VISIT TO THE

UP COMING SEASON. THEY KNOW WHAT WE GOT WAITING ON'EM. YOU KNOW ....

DON'T YOU JOE HORN? SO's YOU DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT, THESE KNOW ALSO, Saintray, Dago,

Quietguy, Saintmtillage, Laugher, King Nola, SaintAnger, SaintK, Saintdogg,

AirStrike, Pdiddy, and it would not be a list without "Fleur de Bress."

If your name was left off, I'll whack you next go round.

Notice how most of these guys have Saint in their names.

The mind is a strange thing. :D Whats the opposite of Saint?

Oh REV .....there's gonna be a place in your favorite house of worship in the front pew for you to comptemplate what went wrong after the poor Falcons leave New Orleans in Week 3.

This will be me >>> :P

This will be you >> :angry:

Edited by SaintRay

Oh REV .....there's gonna be a place in your favorite house of worship in the front pew for you to comptemplate what went wrong after the poor Falcons leave New Orleans in Week 3.

This will be me >>> :P

This will be you >> :angry:

:lol::lol: SAY IT AIN'T SO RAY ..... SAY IT AIN'T SO!

You know REV, there's been enough heartbreak in last 44-45 years that between us we could write a book. But the last 10-12 years have been better for both teams, save a season or two. I'm really looking forward to the 3rd week so we can add another chapter to the rivalry. either way, I'll be here to discuss it with you.

AND THEY'RE IN THE TOP ROW. GUESS WHICH TWO. :D

Funny thing about people who make over $1 million annually: they vote overwhelmingly Republican. There's a bit of an outlier aspect when you include movie stars, but for the most part rich folks vote in line with keeping themselves rich, and athletes are no different. So don't be shocked if more than two guys in that pic have a ® secretly attached somewhere...

Funny thing about people who make over $1 million annually: they vote overwhelmingly Republican. There's a bit of an outlier aspect when you include movie stars, but for the most part rich folks vote in line with keeping themselves rich, and athletes are no different. So don't be shocked if more than two guys in that pic have a ® secretly attached somewhere...

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID IS THE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

IT'S FUNNY HOW THINGS ALWAYS SWING BACK TO POLITICS. I'VE BEEN AROUND

A WHILE Fleur, NOTHING SHOCKS ME. ESPECIALLY FROM THE POLITICAL

REALM. BUT LIKE I SAID, WHEN YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, YOU CAN

TELL THAT THE SAINT PLAYERS WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME. AND LIKE I ALSO

SAID, THE SAINT PLAYERS DESERVED IT, THEY WERE MARVELOUS IN 2009!

"GOOD FOR THE SAINTS!" :D