Matt Ryan Fathead

A friend of mine found this and sent it to me, but I have absolutely nowhere to put it, although I'm tempted to buy it and figure that out later :lol:

Matt Ryan Fathead

Note, I know nothing whatsoever about this site. My friend says he's used it a few times and never had any problems, but "buyer beware" and all that. I just wanted to share in case people wanted to take a chance, as that's a dang good price.

I was going to post this but decided against it since the website has some bad ratings. They also have the Falcons helmet for the same price. Your friend must be on slickdeals.net or fatwallet.com

He is, he'll link me to stuff from time to time that I generally find useless but he likes deals. That stinks if it's a bad site, I thought it looked legit and decided to post. Should have researched it, I suppose.

He is, he'll link me to stuff from time to time that I generally find useless but he likes deals. That stinks if it's a bad site, I thought it looked legit and decided to post. Should have researched it, I suppose.

That is a great deal if the fathead has never been used before.

I have that exact same fathead and It looks great and easy to put up (2 people), comes with all that extra stuff at a decent size.

I have two (Ryan, Pat Kane) fatheads and I love them, make a room "pop"

I read some reviews on this company, I'll post the link, seems like the biggest complaint is shipping time. Expect 4-5 weeks to get your purchase.

Graveyard Mall Review

"Do not purchase from this company!!! I purchased the 10 pairs each of women's and men's sunglasses and all were in poor condition. One lens was actually split in half and the UV sticker was placed on top of it as if to hide the flaw."

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting on my FatHead Falcons helmet. The seller sent me a shipping update with a USPS delivery confirmation link that was bogus - a bit disconcerting, but I'll continue to stand by.

BTW, the prices on that site for the Falcons FatHeads are now $69.99. I think the action from the AFMB must have tripped their price hike software.