FSU practice update

unconquered.

-The freshmen receivers continue to stand out.C.Green and K.Shaw have both put on 10+ pounds of muscle. Which is good due to crackhead getting kicked out. Looking like his spot will be taken by 6 foot 6, 220 pound Rodney Smith.

-Coach Stoops says that Joyner, Reid, Luc and Christian Jones look ready to play right now.

-Shawn Powell has been hitting 60 yard punts this summer.

-The Definsive line is noticeably bigger. Finally having 300lb DTs will help alot. Vic Viloria has been working miracles with our guys.

-But so far this off-season we have lost LB Nigel Carr, WR Jarmon Fortson, DT Moses McCray and DT Damien Jacobs will not be making it to FSU and will be going JUCO.

-Defense is looking 10x better than they ever did last season. Also CP7 is looking just like everyone is expecting him to.

Also...

14e3tau.jpg

Nigel Bradam is still a scary mofo. So hide your kids, hide your wife....

-The freshmen receivers continue to stand out.C.Green and K.Shaw have both put on 10+ pounds of muscle. Which is good due to crackhead getting kicked out. Looking like his spot will be taken by 6 foot 6, 220 pound Rodney Smith.

-Coach Stoops says that Joyner, Reid, Luc and Christian Jones look ready to play right now.

-Shawn Powell has been hitting 60 yard punts this summer.

-The Definsive line is noticeably bigger. Finally having 300lb DTs will help alot. Vic Viloria has been working miracles with our guys.

-But so far this off-season we have lost LB Nigel Carr, WR Jarmon Fortson, DT Moses McCray and DT Damien Jacobs will not be making it to FSU and will be going JUCO.

-Defense is looking 10x better than they ever did last season. Also CP7 is looking just like everyone is expecting him to.

Also...

14e3tau.jpg

Nigel Bradam is still a scary mofo. So hide your kids, hide your wife....

Live in Valdosta, GA...any word on how Telvin Smith is doing?

Live in Valdosta, GA...any word on how Telvin Smith is doing?

Well Telvin hasn't got much info out on him. He is going to have to put on weight before he plays. Watching video from practice most people thought he was a wide receiver.

As seen here.

10s4whu.jpg

Edited by Cody #53

Christian Green was a guy I really wanted at UGA, but I hope he turns out to be a good one for you guys. Seems like a real stand-up kid...

I second that. Dude is insane good. I thought we might have had a last minute shot after Rogers bolted for UT, but I think his mind had been set weeks before signing day. I think we would have had a better shot at Christian had Rogers left with his girlfriend Nancee to UT much earlier in the recruiting process. But all in the past now, we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the update on Telvin, Cody. I know that he needs to put on some more weight over the next few months, but make no mistake about it, Telvin is a ball-player! He just always has a knack for being around the ball and is extremely dependable when it comes to making a tackle (in the mode of Rennie Curran). I was really hoping he was going to be a late switch to UGA, but it just wasn't meant to be :)

Thanks for the update on Telvin, Cody. I know that he needs to put on some more weight over the next few months, but make no mistake about it, Telvin is a ball-player! He just always has a knack for being around the ball and is extremely dependable when it comes to making a tackle (in the mode of Rennie Curran). I was really hoping he was going to be a late switch to UGA, but it just wasn't meant to be :)

Oh I can't wait man. I'm very excited to see him. I believe his Jr. or Sr. year he will be a beast.