If you could bring in any player to add to this team...

Draftnut57

I know who I would bring in if I could get just one player. Considering all the players we have and our strenghts and weaknesses, I'd love to have "Ndamukong Suh" Our DEs would instantly become twice as good.

Name the player you would like...Has to still be playing. I think a lot of you would want a DE but can you imagine what a DT like Suh would do for this team? He's the best D# Line prospect I think I've ever seen. Detroit has finally started putting together a real team.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who I would bring in if I could get just one player. Considering all the players we have and our strenghts and weaknesses, I'd love to have "Ndamukong Suh" Our DEs would instantly become twice as good.

Name the player you would like...Has to still be playing. I think a lot of you would want a DE but can you imagine what a DT like Suh would do for this team? He's the best D# Line prospect I think I've ever seen. Detroit has finally started putting together a real team.

that is a really tought question. Personally, i'm with you on defense and would love another DT, but i'm actually leaning towards either Darrell Revis or Ed Reed.

Revis has more upside due to age, but also is in a contract dispute and i think is going to be a d-hall type attitude and cancer......even though his play can ACTUALLY back up his mouth.

I think with Trey Lewis being two years removed from his surgery.....and remember guys, he was probably a good three months if not 4 months into his recovery when he tripped on stairs and retore the same ligament again. Peria Jerry returning from injury and peters and bab's back on the line, i think we are solid. I would love a pure dominate DT, but i would much rather pair a pure dominate safety and/or pure dominate CB with duntae and our secondary.

I think with Abe angry about last year, Trey should return to impressive pre-injury promise and form, peters, jerry and babs, then putting Bierman and Sidbury on the other side, we have a stable full of extremly talented DLINE, all of which can get after the passer and will be fresh most of the game due to the rotation.

And with the secondary, i think that will help improve coverage sacks and help our man coverage options which help us blitz or stop the QB from the quick dump off under pressure.

Gotta be Revis.

While a studd on the D-line would be a nice addition being able to to shut down a teams #1 receiver would be outstanding.

I would even go as far as to say that guys like Anderson would show better production if we had Revis in the secondary and were rolling coverage to everyone else.

Can you say "Coverage Sack"?

I don't have a specific person in mind but it would be a DT like John Henderson, Marcus Stroud or even Grady Jackson. Somebody big that would require a double team and clog up the middle. If I couldn't get a DT I'd take a WR like T. O., Laurent Robinson or Marvin Harrison.