Anybody else happy MJ got hurt?

Creative

I don't mean this in a mean, I'm glad he's feeling pain way, lol.

I have ALWAYS thought that Finneran was a better receiver than Jenkins, and Jenkins was just in there because he was young and getting paid much more. I don't care what stats ware thrown at me here, I'm pretty sure we all know that Jenkins is a below average receiver in this league. The only big play I even can recall from the guy is the catch to set up the Elam field goal vs Chicago.

In a nutshell, we won't be seeing anymore Jenkins drops turned into pick sixes for the other team. :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have ALWAYS thought that Finneran was a better receiver than Jenkins, and Jenkins was just in there because he was young and getting paid much more. I don't care what stats ware thrown at me here, I'm pretty sure we all know that Jenkins is a below average receiver in this league. The only big play I even can recall from the guy is the catch to set up the Elam field goal vs Chicago.

In a nutshell, we won't be seeing anymore Jenkins drops turned into pick sixes for the other team. :lol:

Remember a little somethin called Ryan's first professional pass as well? I'm not saying I'm Jenkins' biggest cheerleader, but I'm never happy when one of our players is hurt. C'mon now.

not at all...what happens if HD goes down or someone else...losing depth this early is nothing to be happy about. say what you want about jenkins not performing over the years but he is an excellent blocker in our run heavy offense and bottom line is he is a starter

people will see how important Jenkins is now.. He's a big asset to this team.. He is NOT a beliow average receiver.. Did you forget THE CATCH he made vs the Bears 2 years ago with one second left? Yeah he had a few drops , but really not that many. He is an asset to this team.. Name one WR on this roster that can step in and take his place right now? You cant because nobody else is ready.. HD..NO... Finn..No.. new guys..NO..

So basically, since none of our other WRs could beat him out on the field, just to satisfy your minuscule intelligence, you cheer for him to get hurt so that other WRs have a chance play ahead of him.

im not happy he is hurt but i am excited to see other wr's get a shot. i want hd83 to do well and meier i would like to see too.

this.

HD, meier and the others will be getting more reps now and will get them against better players on the other team.

i'd rather have a healthy jenkins than no jenkins, but he is a vet and i don't think missing those reps will hurt him too much.

Tyler, no Falcons fan would never wish that a Falcons player was injured and unable to play.

If Coach Smith and his staff want a player on the team, why do you think message board members viewpoints make a d*mn?

Remember, they are paid large salaries to know more than you and any of us!

people will see how important Jenkins is now.. He's a big asset to this team.. He is NOT a beliow average receiver.. Did you forget THE CATCH he made vs the Bears 2 years ago with one second left? Yeah he had a few drops , but really not that many. He is an asset to this team.. Name one WR on this roster that can step in and take his place right now? You cant because nobody else is ready.. HD..NO... Finn..No.. new guys..NO..

well we dnt kno if anyone is ready to step up and take his place until we get some game action, its kind of crazy that he wont be in any preseason games, if someone really blows the doors off in preseason it might make the staff think twice.... it always happens in the nfl, ''your only one play away from starting'' so here is HD chance and even the young guys to step in and show wat they can bring to the team.... but im not happy that hes hurt by no means....

No, he is not a below average receiver.

You are pathetic for wanting a Falcon player to fail. You are a low life for hoping one of OUR players gets injured. GTFO this forum and crawl back under whatever rock youve been hiding under.

That is all.