Ive finally realized how bad other teams fans are

falconfan82

I'm talking to people about great DTs in the league and everyone is trying to tell me how bad Babs is its really ridiculous how stupid these people are. They say he is horrible because he didn't go to the probowl....... I'm very disappointed in the IQ levels of so called NFL fans

I'm talking to people about great DTs in the league and everyone is trying to tell me how bad Babs is its really ridiculous how stupid these people are. They say he is horrible because he didn't go to the probowl....... I'm very disappointed in the IQ levels of so called NFL fans

haha why are you so surprised? some of the people who post here don't have the highest iq levels either.. i do think Babs will have a good season though..

Most fans only know what ESPN tells 'em. If our players don't go to the Pro Bowl, they get little coverage outside of Atlanta. It's one of the reason players like Nobis do not get their due. Turner and TG coming from somewhere else where they made a name first helps, along with Ryan being a QB Stud. We hit the playoffs, we will get our due respect.

Not everybody studies the entire roster of every team in the NFL. Most fans stick with knowing their team top to bottom & knowing the impact players from other teams. I'm not surprised that many do not know about Babs. He plays a low profile position, he isn't quite a probowl level player because their are some excellent DTs in the NFC, and he's not getting national recognition. I don't believe that makes NFL fans in general stupid because they don't know about certain players on the roster of a team they don't cheer for.

Without looking him up, I hope you also brought up Kyle Williams with those you were talking with in the DT conversation. I'm sure they didn't know who this very good DT was either.

You have to realize who you are chatting with most of the time. A lot of these people have watched football for 3 or 4 seasons and think they know what a good player looks like. Also, there are so many that think you are a beast if you have a good 40 time, bench 225 a lot of times or just look the part stepping off the bus.