DAL vs CIN

millenium falcon

lets see some guru's prove themselves. who do you think wins and more importantly who do you look for to shine?

the way i see it...

cincy should end up like this.

QB

1-palmer

2-o'sullivan

3-palmer

RB

1-benson

2-vakapuna

3-leonard

4-scott

5-peerman

TE

1-grisham

2-coffmann

3-kelly or coats

WR-

1-johnson

2-owens

3-bryant

4-shipley

5-briscoe

OL

1-whitworth

2-livings

3-cook

4-williams

5-smith

6-collins

7-luigs

8-roland

9-mathis or hudson

DL

1-geathers

2-peko

3-johnson

4-odom

5-fanene

6-dunlap

7-sims

8-atkins

9-johnson

LB

1-rivers

2-maualuga

3-jones

4-johnson

5-muckelroy

6-jeanty

CB

1-hall

2-joseph

3-trent

4-D. jones

5-ghee

S

1-crocker

2-williams

3-wilson

4-ndukwe

5-herbert

DAL

QB

1-romo

2-kitna

3-mcgee

RB

1-barber

2-anderson

3-jones

4-choice

5-miller

TE

1-witten

2-bennett

3-phillips

WR

1-miles

2-bryant

3-william

4-crayton

5-ogletree or hurd

OL

1-free

2-davis

3-gurode

4-kosier

5-columbo

6-barron

7-brewster

8-proctor

9-young

DL

1-hatcher

2-ratliff

3-olshansky

4-spears

5-lissemore

6-bowen

LB-

1-ware

2-brooking

3-james

4-spencer

5-butler

6-J. williams

7-lee

8-B. williams

CB

1-newman

2-jenkins

3-scandrick

4-wall

5-gordon

S

1-sensabaugh

2-ball

3-hamlin

4-watkins or church

5-owusu ansah

QB-E

RB-DAL

TE-DAL

WR-E

OL-E

DL-E

LB-CIN

CB-CIN

S-CIN

i like cincy to win based on better depth and the reserves should determine the final score.

Edited by millenium falcon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cincy

I'm torn. I can't stand Dallas, and I can't stand T.O. But I like OchoCinco, and I wanted us to draft Tashard Choice. Still, I think overall if I HAVE to pick one, I'm picking Cincy too, just cause I hope it demoralizes the Cowgirls. :P Let's just say I hope Choice has a 100yd+ game, but in a loss to the Bungholes. :D

Do you mean who will win the first two series of vanilla plays in a pre-preseason game? Don't know. Don't care. I'll watch the first fifteen minutes though.

Can't wait for the 18 game season to unfold. Better than the 14 and 16 game season.

I know it doesn't count but it's what we get right here, right now. So I'm watching every minute of it. It's football.

Although I hate them, I'll pick Dallas (not sure about their backups, though...)

First preseason game and we're trying to pick who wins? Who's third stringers are better?

Well Dallas third string RB is Tashard choice, but even he won't play much, but that position is an easy win.

He could probably start for a lot of teams.

over all, even I don't care who wins, just hoping for no injuries. It will probably be like watching high school football, but it's better than no football.

But if Felix Jones plays at all, I say he busts a long one.

Felix Jones>>>> Darren Mcfadden.

Do you mean who will win the first two series of vanilla plays in a pre-preseason game? Don't know. Don't care. I'll watch the first fifteen minutes though.

Can't wait for the 18 game season to unfold. Better than the 14 and 16 game season.

no i mean know what you are talking about. everybody knows who the starters are, especially those returning from 09.

i look for chase coffman to see what he can do for cincy. they have young WR's in briscoe and shipley that need to play well. the cowgirls have young secondary. i want to see the unknowns, that's what pre season is all about, but if you know who's who coming out of college, it should come as no surprise who excels and who does not. the back ups along cincy's DL should wreak havoc. jordan palmer i expect to play ok. mcgee i do not.

First preseason game and we're trying to pick who wins? Who's third stringers are better?

Well Dallas third string RB is Tashard choice, but even he won't play much, but that position is an easy win.

over all, even I don't care who wins, just hoping for no injuries. It will probably be like watching high school football, but it's better than no football.

What else is there to do? :huh:

You bastiges aren't keeping me entertained enough in ABF. :angry:

Oh, and Choice is my boy!!!! B)

Edited by kibitzer

no i mean know what you are talking about. everybody knows who the starters are, especially those returning from 09.

i look for chase coffman to see what he can do for cincy. they have young WR's in briscoe and shipley that need to play well. the cowgirls have young secondary. i want to see the unknowns, that's what pre season is all about, but if you know who's who coming out of college, it should come as no surprise who excels and who does not. the back ups along cincy's DL should wreak havoc. jordan palmer i expect to play ok. mcgee i do not.

But you have Deon Anderson ahead of Jones and Choice on Dallas RB depth?

Did those two guys die and I haven't heard?

1)First preseason game and we're trying to pick who wins? Who's third stringers are better?

2)Well Dallas third string RB is Tashard choice, but even he won't play much, but that position is an easy win.

1)yes, for all the folks that act like they know their s***, put up or shut up. if you know who's who then you should know which rookies should produce.

2)i liked choice out of college, wanted him in rd 4. wanted TE john phillips too. chase coffman too. doug free in rd 4, as well as ratliff and hatcher.

1)yes, for all the folks that act like they know their s***, put up or shut up. if you know who's who then you should know which rookies should produce.

2)i liked choice out of college, wanted him in rd 4. wanted TE john phillips too. chase coffman too. doug free in rd 4 too.

1. Picking correctly the winner in the first preseason game has nothing to do with " knowing your ####".

You have a 50/50 chance of being correct in a game in which you do not even know who will play.

2. Choice is probably my fave all around back on Dallas, altho I love Barbers strength and Felix' speed.

Not sold on Doug Free yet, but for Dallas sake he had better step up.

Phillips is hard to judge with only 7 receptions in his career. It's hard to tell so far and obviously he's not gonna get a lot of touches unless someone is injured. So he'd better block well. It's nice having a big guy on the bench that can learn from one of the best I guess.

1. Picking correctly the winner in the first preseason game has nothing to do with " knowing your ####".

You have a 50/50 chance of being correct in a game in which you do not even know who will play.

2. Choice is probably my fave all around back on Dallas, altho I love Barbers strength and Felix' speed.

Not sold on Doug Free yet, but for Dallas sake he had better step up.

Phillips is hard to judge with only 7 receptions in his career. It's hard to tell so far and obviously he's not gonna get a lot of touches unless someone is injured. So he'd better block well. It's nice having a big guy on the bench that can learn from one of the best I guess.

1.DUH, i had no idea that picking a winner of a pre-season game no less was 50/50 and further complicated by the fact that mostly unknowns are playing. you are some kind of wizard. if you know who the young players are and what they are potentially capable of then your educated guess is bound to be atleast based on more than a gut feeling. who wins or loses is less important than who shows out. however whoever shows out should give their team the best chance of winning so if you know your s*** and who should have a good game, then you should be able to distinguish who you like better in a meaningless game. perhaps you can clarify the teams colors for us as well.

2.its easy to like vets that have proven themselves, but as you informed us before, they will play sparingly.

1.DUH, i had no idea that picking a winner of a pre-season game no less was 50/50 and further complicated by the fact that mostly unknowns are playing. you are some kind of wizard. if you know who the young players are and what they are potentially capable of then your educated guess is bound to be atleast based on more than a gut feeling. who wins or loses is less important than who shows out. however whoever shows out should give their team the best chance of winning so if you know your s*** and who should have a good game, then you should be able to distinguish who you like better in a meaningless game. perhaps you can clarify the teams colors for us as well.

2.its easy to like vets that have proven themselves, but as you informed us before, they will play sparingly.

No point in getting feisty, mf.

You are the one at fault here for trying to see who the real "gurus" are by predicting the outcome of a pre-season game. That leads us to believe that you think the real "gurus" would know who would win/lose a pre-season game.

If you don't want people to get the wrong idea, perhaps you should revise your post before actually posting it. Not only would people not get the wrong idea, but you also wouldn't get so worked up over it.

It's a win-win situation!

Edited by BlazerFalcon

Did someone on here steal your girlfriend dude? You come on here with a smart ### attitude asking the " guru's" to make a pick and then get all froggy when someone points out it has nothing to do with being a guru. You yourself keep using the words " potentially" and " if" and " guess" Whoever does show out is likely to do it against other third stringers as well so big ####ing whoop.

Get over the attitude and stop asking stupid questions maybe you will get answers better to your liking.

No point in getting feisty, mf.

You are the one at fault here for trying to see who the real "gurus" are by predicting the outcome of a pre-season game. That leads us to believe that you think the real "gurus" would know who would win/lose a pre-season game.

If you don't want people to get the wrong idea, perhaps you should revise your post before actually posting it. Not only would people not get the wrong idea, but you also wouldn't get so worked up over it.

It's a win-win situation!

picking the winner is for fun, and ignoreing that would only lead you to point out that i had not mentioned the obvious. take it any way you like, try as we all may, we will never revise our posts to the point of idiot proofing them.

and how dare you? what makes you think i dont want to give people the wrong idea? where do you get off? my blood pressure is through the roof because of your self righteous little escapade.