Daniel Cox is the MAN

chazbykr

Just read his report on Harry Douglas's story of his recovery. And I was reminded of so many story lines this man has put together both here and as the Examiner reporter that were so in depth and just plain mesmerizing in their simple truth and were just flat out very interesting. Huge KUDO"s; we're lucky to have that talent here in the ATL. Thnx Dan.

Just read his report on Harry Douglas's story of his recovery. And I was reminded of so many story lines this man has put together both here and as the Examiner reporter that were so in depth and just plain mesmerizing in their simple truth and were just flat out very interesting. Huge KUDO"s; we're lucky to have that talent here in the ATL. Thnx Dan.

Link it up! :)

Best sports writer is a huge stretch. I have nothing against him, I just don't care for his articles. Maybe I am more of person who likes to read and get to the point. I feel his articles tip toe the main point of his story. He teases the reader about something fresh and new in his article, but in the end it provides nothing fresh. I just think as a sports writer, he should give out his own opinion and really take a chance on his opinion. I don't see him really taking any risks with his writing. Great grammar and spelling blah blah blah, but in the end, what have you told me that will excite me about the team?

Best sports writer is a huge stretch. I have nothing against him, I just don't care for his articles. Maybe I am more of person who likes to read and get to the point. I feel his articles tip toe the main point of his story. He teases the reader about something fresh and new in his article, but in the end it provides nothing fresh. I just think as a sports writer, he should give out his own opinion and really take a chance on his opinion. I don't see him really taking any risks with his writing. Great grammar and spelling blah blah blah, but in the end, what have you told me that will excite me about the team?

Thats weird, cause I feel the exact opposite. Daniels take isnt the mainstream take on our team, and often its new angles or stories that you did not know about. I think its ok that you dont like his articles, but I for one appreciate some differing articles to read instead of the ever so popular Tweets and rapid reports.

Oh heck no.

I have followed him for a while and the guy is a good writer.

I do not care how boring an article is, as long as it

contains factual and unbiased information.

If I want to read a writers own opinion, then I can go to the AJC for that.

However I will concede that Mr Cox has a duty to the Falcons via his Blog and

that keeps him on a leash,,,try to read between the lines.

I understand but disagree Mr. Bradley. :rolleyes: