America is surrendering her rights to islamist.

I AM 51

We have a judge in New Jersey basing his judgement on rape case on islamic religious law, letting the man go. We have honor killings here that have taken the lives of countless young girls which CNN never reports, and police have a hard time making a case. This whole world is walking on ******** glass because we are so inimidated by islamist, and that is just what they want. They are winning, and any stupid liberal who thinks they are protecting some kind of human rights by defending these thugs,they will slash your thoat as soon as they are done.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your level of education? Do you own a business ( I doubt it) or are you employed by the government?

Being employed by the government or owning your own business does not make your opinion stonger than the rest.I have served in Kandahar.I have seen what George W. Bush did to your country and I hate to say it but Osama Bin Laden did what he set out to do.He made the people scared.Bush invaded Iraq and found no weapons of mass distruction and spent Billions of tax payers money to rebuild. The Recession was Iceing on the cake for him.

In my opinion Al Qeada and Taliban started the fight and the U.S should finish it. I have seen canadians died for the victims sons,daughters,fathers and mothers of those sick Fuked attacks.

Edited by canadianatlfalcon

We have a judge in New Jersey basing his judgement on rape case on islamic religious law, letting the man go. We have honor killings here that have taken the lives of countless young girls which CNN never reports, and police have a hard time making a case. This whole world is walking on ******** glass because we are so inimidated by islamist, and that is just what they want. They are winning, and any stupid liberal who thinks they are protecting some kind of human rights by defending these thugs,they will slash your thoat as soon as they are done.

Link for the bolded.

I've seen multiple reports about such incidents over the years, and not all of them came from a right wing news source that was peppered with "Islam is duh devil" shots either.

Whoa, so all Islamic people are going to slash our throats? :huh:

Maybe Santa will bring me a titanium turtle neck this year. They're coming! OMG THEY'RE COMING!

Whoa, so all Islamic people are going to slash our throats? :huh:

Maybe Santa will bring me a titanium turtle neck this year. They're coming! OMG THEY'RE COMING!

I ask you my friend, what do you think of the islamist man who just killed his two daughter in some ******** called an honor killing? Or the women here in the United States getting her nose replace because her husband cut it off for running away. Please where is your sympathy for them?????

Just so you know OP, the NJ judge who considered religious beliefs was wrong. The appellate courts have already overturned his decision and stated that the husbands religious beliefs were irrelevant.

What you had was a mistaken and stupid judge and a stupid decision that is already overturned. Hardly a conspiracy to allow sharia law in the US.

Edited by SBLawBird

I ask you my friend, what do you think of the islamist man who just killed his two daughter in some ******** called an honor killing? Or the women here in the United States getting her nose replace because her husband cut it off for running away. Please where is your sympathy for them?????

1: I'm not your friend, buddy.

2: I call pieces of sh#t pieces of sh#t. I don't make it a religious/racial issue. You have no ground to say that all Islamic people will slash our throats. I am guessing that these "Islamists" will be wielding Hammer and sickle engraved blades while listening to evil remixes of Obama's state of the union address?

I bet you will wish you had free healthcare when those evil bastages come to slice our throats. Now, you'll have to fill out a ton of paperwork with a feather point dipped in your own blood and be made to wait in line due to the quality of your insurance provider.

The end is near.

Edited by Mojo Risin

1: I'm not your friend, buddy.

2: I call pieces of sh#t pieces of sh#t. I don't make it a religious/racial issue. You have no ground to say that all Islamic people will slash our throats. I am guessing that these "Islamists" will be wielding Hammer and sickle engraved blades while listening to evil remixes of Obama's state of the union address?

I bet you will wish you had free healthcare when those evil bastages come to slice our throats. Now, you'll have to fill out a ton of paperwork with a feather point dipped in your own blood and be made to wait in line due to the quality of your insurance provider.

The end is near.

Do you actually read the news or do you get your information from CNN? I mean you are either really stupid or really ignorant. I hope it is the latter, because ignorance will be bliss when you wake up and find islamist have taken over. I hope you don't like ribs, because it is happening. They are winning. Islamist are intimidating the world while others like your self have thier head in the sand.

Me neither and I bet that shirt is some kinda Islamic code, what with the numbers and arrows and her thumbs up. :angry:

LIke she's mocking real Americans. :angry::angry:

Don't expect to hear this kind of information on CNN!! :angry:

And who names their kid "America" anyway? I'll tell you who, Terrorists planning for their children to infiltrate our country, starting with primetime television. And it almost worked! :angry::angry::angry: