Dexter Morant is back on the team per CMR.

SacFalcFan

It can be hard to figure out exactly what feels right at that age. I went through the same issue- as I am sure many others did as well. I just hope the kid can look back and say he made the right decision.

i won't go into the big part of this, but i said something in the other thread about it.. some things make guys do the dumbest things..

i won't go into the big part of this, but i said something in the other thread about it.. some things make guys do the dumbest things..

If you mean what I think you do, then I can't say too much about Dex. I cannot begin to list the stupid things I have done for that certain thing... :lol:

I'm sure thats exactly what Mamma told him, too. :lol:

yep.. momma really gave it to him and it took him a day or two at home to figure out he made a horrible mistake. he is back and he has to earn his chance to play.. he can't be wishy washy at all he is either all in or out..

yep.. momma really gave it to him and it took him a day or two at home to figure out he made a horrible mistake. he is back and he has to earn his chance to play.. he can't be wishy washy at all he is either all in or out..

Something like this could end up being nothing more than a minor blip on the screen. I hope he's pleased with his decision to return to campus and I hope he plays well 11 times each season. It's easy to forget that these guys are just kids sometimes; especially when you're dealing with these monster sized linemen who tower over all the other kids on campus.