Anyone watching the Hall of Fame induction?

Saintsfan#1

I enjoyed all of them besides Rickey Jackson, he can go #### himself. Moving the Ain'ts would be worse than the worst natural and environmental disasters in US history is a ridiculous thing to say. Not only that, giving Benson credit for not moving the team, when he has been trying to just that for the last couple decades is ridiculous. No town wanted that guy as an owner is the only reason they stayed.

Man, I hate those mutha####in' Ain'ts!!!

I watched it and it was very good. I still think the induction of Reggie White a few years ago was one of the most emotional ones I've ever watched. I loved watching him play but Emmitt really did his thing tonight. He was well spoken and articulate. I was waiting for a few fumbles but he scored quite a few TDs tonight.

Emmitt disappointed a little bit. He was actually very articulate and well-spoken. ^_^ Speaking of Emmitt, I sure hope Emmitt makes it back to the boards w/his game breakdowns this year. I said it 3x, so maybe he'll show up. :unsure:

I made a point of watching that looking for Emmittisms but he obviously prepped his speech and went out in a fitting way for one of the best. B)

On a different note, the season is approaching it's time for the AFMB Emmitt to make his prognosticasionsisms. :D