what do you want out of preseason?

Individual improvement and injury free ofcourse. Your right, wins and loses are not important, but you can bet that some people on these MB's will make a big deal out of it. Nature of the beast.

Wins and losses arn't such a big deal to me, but our DB's getting exposed like they were against the Chargers last year is an eye opener.

1. NO MAJOR INJURIES

2. Playtime for backups to see what we have

3. Developing timing in our passing game

4. Getting the D comfortable with each other, and learning to talk

5. Letting our DB's learn how to mesh and to trust each other

Oh, and a selfish 1A... Win against the Chiefs, as it will be my kids' first Falcons game at the Dome. :lol:

Wins and losses arn't such a big deal to me, but our DB's getting exposed like they were against the Chargers last year is an eye opener.

Oh yeah, it's a tough pill to swallow, but don't forget the 4 and 0 Lions in 08. I didn't mean to imply that I didn't want them to win. Heck, I want the birds to win them all, but if they don't we shouldn't let it get us down in preseason.

I'm just hoping my 3 tickets for the Pats game get more than the 6.50 my Chiefs tickets got. **** me for living 2.5 hrs away and having a job.

Ebay, huh? Preseason games on Ebay are almost criminally low.

If you're going to let them go for $6.50, I'll give you $10 for the 3. :D

Edited by Drathdon

Oh yeah, it's a tough pill to swallow, but don't forget the 4 and 0 Lions in 08. I didn't mean to imply that I didn't want them to win. Heck, I want the birds to win them all, but if they don't we shouldn't let it get us down in preseason.

I remember those Lions fans back in the day talking so much smack about they were 4-0 and led the league in blah blah blah. We torched their *****. "Pre seasons over b!%ch"

I will say what I want is quite simple: no major injuries.

I don't care about win/loss or anything else. I just want no injuries.

I don't want any minor ones either, just a good warmup to the season.

Lose a preseason game though and this MB will go nuts with people (especially those with the Force) bemoaning our ability to compete this season.

Agreed. Not at the expense of injury, but still... will make me feel even better than I already feel about our bench depth if we do that. B)

Yeah, the "no injury" stuff is a given...preseason, regular season, postseason, the teams that win consistently stay healthy consistently. So that said, heck, I want to see JPW throw like eight TDs this preseason to all of our guys, Meier, Wolfe, etc.

I want ten int's. I want runs stuffed at the line. I want eight QB sacks (make that twelve, it IS preseason).

In short, I want to send a message in preseason that keeps on giving during the regular season.

Yeah, the "no injury" stuff is a given...preseason, regular season, postseason, the teams that win consistently stay healthy consistently. So that said, heck, I want to see JPW throw like eight TDs this preseason to all of our guys, Meier, Wolfe, etc.

I want ten int's. I want runs stuffed at the line. I want eight QB sacks (make that twelve, it IS preseason).

In short, I want to send a message in preseason that keeps on giving during the regular season.

I heard JPW was sucking wind during camp, but then I heard he was ballin' at the Friday Night Lights game. I'd be happier to see Redman out there w/Meier. People forget, but Redman's got a dang good arm on him. I'm w/ya on the rest. ;)