Tennessee's season just got a bit worse.

SacFalcFan

In fairness to UT, there season was already going to be completely horrid, and they knew it, so this probably doesn't actually have that much of an impact, right?

don't say that too loud and i hope to never see you say in all fairness to ut again.. a uga fan should never utter those words.. lol :P seriously thought ut fans think they win 8 to 10 games which is crazy with that lack of talent over there right now.. and it's not getting better in the 2011 class.

Yea, well the Vols were supposed to stink last year...and they kicked our *sses up and down the field. I'm just saying, there have been plenty of times when we were supposed to roll over them in the past decade and we ended up taking an L.

Slamee I wouldn't say things like that on here or people like King Jamez may try and hurt you.

Oh, I would never. And why do you say your 2011 class will be a good one? Looks rather mediocre at the moment.

It is pretty mediocre atm, but we will be pulling in some good role players to round out the class down the road. We had to fill this class with bodies and that's what we are doing early on. I'm excited about a lot of the linemen we picked up although I do question a couple of the commits.

I don't think either would be out of the question, but I don't think we pull either.

you guys are not in it for either player.. i wasn't referring to you, but your fans.. i have had long discussion with your fans on the vol locks named drew and wright and neither guy is going to be a vol.

you guys are not in it for either player.. i wasn't referring to you, but your fans.. i have had long discussion with your fans on the vol locks named drew and wright and neither guy is going to be a vol.

Oh I know, like all fan bases we have a large share of delusional people that think everything will fall into play immediately which isn't the case. I think we have a shot at Wright but like I said I don't think we end up with either of them.