Falcons fans In and Around

falconsfan84

I'm going to UNC-Chapel Hill next year as a freshman. I've lived in NC all of my life with 2 falcons fans to watch games with(when we can and when they're aired here..almost never).

I hate the Panthers. I really do. All of their ignorant fans do nothing but make me laugh.

So, is anyone close by, or on campus perhaps?

I'm going to UNC-Chapel Hill next year as a freshman. I've lived in NC all of my life with 2 falcons fans to watch games with(when we can and when they're aired here..almost never).

I hate the Panthers. I really do. All of their ignorant fans do nothing but make me laugh.

So, is anyone close by, or on campus perhaps?

I am the only Falcons fan that has been going to sports bars in Chapel Hill year in and year out. I converted my lady several years ago, so she's now a fan, too. There are usually a couple other fans that pop up from year to year, but I don't know anyone else who shows up for every game like we do. At one place several years ago, they actually joked about how seeing a loyal, pre-Vick Falcons fan in the area was so rare, I may as well have been a unicorn.

Thought I was gonna be able to get Sunday Ticket and watch from home this season, but I don't think that's gonna happen now... so, it's another year at the sports bar. We are always happy to have more Falcons fan reppin', so let me know if you want us to save you a seat, need a ride, etc.

Oh, and I hate the Panthers more than anything on this planet.

hey guys. Well I have been a long time reader but never got around to posting so here is my first post. I live in Cary, Junior at NC State so this topic really encouraged me to sign on and start posting. Anyway I am pretty close to Chapel Hill and seriously I haven't met one falcons fan so far. Oh and falcsfan55 where in England are you from? Or were you from? I lived in Tottenham for about 3 years. As you can tell I'm a fellow red devil as well....

hey guys. Well I have been a long time reader but never got around to posting so here is my first post. I live in Cary, Junior at NC State so this topic really encouraged me to sign on and start posting. Anyway I am pretty close to Chapel Hill and seriously I haven't met one falcons fan so far. Oh and falcsfan55 where in England are you from? Or were you from? I lived in Tottenham for about 3 years. As you can tell I'm a fellow red devil as well....

I live in North London (Finchley) mate, that's crazy. You probably weren't far away either haha, wow. Glad to see a red devil as long as you aren't a bandwagoner.

Manchester-City.jpg :P

Awww isn't that unfortunate. Deep pockets won't buy you lot trophies though....

I live in North London (Finchley) mate, that's crazy. You probably weren't far away either haha, wow. Glad to see a red devil as long as you aren't a bandwagoner.

Awww isn't that unfortunate. Deep pockets won't buy you lot trophies though....

Yup not too far away at all. About 20 minutes from Finchley haha. Not a bandwagoner here. Went to Rome a year ago, pretty bad game to go to though. Went to most games when I lived in London as well.

Don't live close by, in Myrtle Beach SC but I come up for the Falcons game every year. All those panthers fans were mostly Falcons or Redskins fans before that turned on their team, bunch of backstabbing D-Bags.

SC fans should still be loyal to the Falcons. Rooting for a team in NC is incomprehensible. Glad your still with us!

Life long Falcons fan living in nearby Greensboro, NC, and N.C. State class of '96 so first off,

gotohellcarolina.jpg

. Since that is out of the way, nice to see another NC Falcon. Yes, Panthers fans are pretty much touched in the head, so many around here think that Jimmy Clausen is the second coming of Joe Montana. :wacko: Always fun watching them go down in flames after what was supposed to be yet another Super Bowl year in their mind. :lol: Good luck at UNC and don't take it too badly when State slaps the taste out of your mouths in football again this year. B)

I'm glad my topic inspired you to post. This Message Board is nice. I should be on your campus quite a bit as two of my good friends will be going there next year. All I have to do is hop on a bus and I'll be there in 20 mins.

Life long Falcons fan living in nearby Greensboro, NC, and N.C. State class of '96 so first off,

gotohellcarolina.jpg

. Since that is out of the way, nice to see another NC Falcon. Yes, Panthers fans are pretty much touched in the head, so many around here think that Jimmy Clausen is the second coming of Joe Montana. :wacko: Always fun watching them go down in flames after what was supposed to be yet another Super Bowl year in their mind. :lol: Good luck at UNC and don't take it too badly when State slaps the taste out of your mouths in football again this year. B)

It's all good haha. I'm not really a Tarheel fan right now, I've never paid much attention to college (gasp), but I'm sure I will soon. Thanks for the good luck and I'll try to enjoy it. State has always had UNC's number in football haha, so that should be a good game.

I am the only Falcons fan that has been going to sports bars in Chapel Hill year in and year out. I converted my lady several years ago, so she's now a fan, too. There are usually a couple other fans that pop up from year to year, but I don't know anyone else who shows up for every game like we do. At one place several years ago, they actually joked about how seeing a loyal, pre-Vick Falcons fan in the area was so rare, I may as well have been a unicorn.

Thought I was gonna be able to get Sunday Ticket and watch from home this season, but I don't think that's gonna happen now... so, it's another year at the sports bar. We are always happy to have more Falcons fan reppin', so let me know if you want us to save you a seat, need a ride, etc.

Oh, and I hate the Panthers more than anything on this planet.

That's good to hear that I have a fellow Falcons fan in the area. I'm sure you'll see me a few times this season. I'll let you know if I need you to save me a seat or anything. I hate the Panthers more than the Saints. :o

ah mate you are going to love chapel hill. I go there myself but I am studying abroad for the year so won't be around this year. Have a great first year. Oh and just a tip players (the nightclub) gets old after the first couple of weeks haha.

Ah I wish you were going to be on campus this year. Oh well. I'm guessing you still have a year left after you return from studying abroad? Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to keep that in mind haha.

I'm glad my topic inspired you to post. This Message Board is nice. I should be on your campus quite a bit as two of my good friends will be going there next year. All I have to do is hop on a bus and I'll be there in 20 mins.

Nice. There is a place here called Sammy's tap and grill that most of us go to on gameday, if you are ever on campus for a falcons game shoot me a pm or something....