"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD..."

Supes™

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always loved your toons and hate to criticize, but as a military man I've gotta tell ya it goes "I don't know, BUT I've been told...a saint's super bowl gets mighty old" it just keeps buggin me to see it like that!

Edited by 25jag

I've always loved your toons and hate to criticize, but as a military man I've gotta tell ya it goes "I don't know, BUT I've been told...a saint's super bowl gets mighty old" it just keeps buggin me to see it like that!

I'm prior army service myself. The cadence song is done both ways, 'BUT' & 'WHAT'. See and listen to the video I posted with the 'toon. The Navy SEALS sing it "what I've been told'. I couldn't find a vid of 'but I've been told', so I went with the SEALS version and changed the dialect to reflect that.;)

Here's the direct link to Youtube:

It kinda bugs me too, though. Want me to change it?:unsure:

Yep, he stayed at my house just this past weekend to go to training camp admiring your handy work of the Redskins and Bears hanging in my Falcons room. I will track him down to give him a heads up.

:lol: Long Story but after I left I forgot to check my gas guage and nearly got stuck downtown. But I made it out alright and will be hanging out in Atlanta the next few days before getting ready to head back to GA Southern.

To be fair read what I originally wrote :P

Yes, yes, I know, but I got so stuck on trying to match the 'toon with the Youtube media for folks that don't know cadence that I,....oh,...just NEVER MIND! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I over-thought it):ph34r:

^_^ Don't sweat it Supes, its looks great and I'm stoked you thought it was catchy enough to put it in one of your toons.

I'm prior army service myself. The cadence song is done both ways, 'BUT' & 'WHAT'. See and listen to the video I posted with the 'toon. The Navy SEALS sing it "what I've been told'. I couldn't find a vid of 'but I've been told', so I went with the SEALS version and changed the dialect to reflect that.;)

Here's the direct link to Youtube:

It kinda bugs me too, though. Want me to change it?:unsure:

naw man, I wouldn't change a thing about it, you did a great job! I just have that NCO affliction that when I watch a movie or something about the military if there is something different I fixate on it!

naw man, I wouldn't change a thing about it, you did a great job! I just have that NCO affliction that when I watch a movie or something about the military if there is something different I fixate on it!

Well I would send you a poster print of the revised version if you weren't stationed in Portugal!:P

SuperFan, do you sell these great cartoons? Keep up the good work man.

Thank you. I have plans in the works for marketing. Stay tuned!

This is superb, and didn't make me wonder 'wtf' at all this time :lol:

You gotta keep up with what's going on, duuuuude!:) Thanks!